Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

RealFoxy posted:

Origen will probably bounce back, while G2 will probably be curbed and pushed to the middle soon (Because they play super aggressive and if there's one thing EU loves it's forcing one hour games)

Origen looked like they haven't practiced in a month and were possibly hung over (given their P/B's). I'd expect them to play better going forward but I'm kind of concerned that P/B being dire isn't gonna change.

I want G2 to do good and not fall off though. There's plenty of teams they can style on this season.

H2K looked like a well-oiled machine though, they're the team-to-beat going forward for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

mistaya posted:

Origen looked like they were possibly hung over

This is probably the case actually

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer

Luna Was Here posted:

quick question for bizarro league, how are we handling teams with multiple players per position? For instance on NRG, Cris is starting but I have Impact fielded for this week? If I'm not supposed to do that I can throw someone else in his spot since he's in Flex but just wondering how we're treating that

You will have 50 points added to your score for each game that Impact doesn't play. You'll be better off swapping him with someone else for your flex.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Crumbzz is a terrible player and I hope he gets benched, but he can wink while fixing motorcycles all he wants. Amazing.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Alright I'm writing a kickass new OP. It should be done in an hour or two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
New Thread >>>
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3760337

• Locked thread