Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stump collector
May 28, 2007
Remember when he didn't buy lich bane before teleporting into OMG's base for a backdoor that ended up failing and ultimately breaking up old fnatic and creating origen??? decimated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

exethan posted:

Remember when he didn't buy lich bane before teleporting into OMG's base for a backdoor that ended up failing and ultimately breaking up old fnatic and creating origen??? decimated

He sacrificed himself on the Chinese altar in order to separate his team into two teams to lead Europe's dominance in worlds. It was a selfless maneuver, where before there were only 5 people with world class pedigree, now there can be 10 which will see them through to the all-European finals.

The best part? Only one man truly had to be ultimately sacrificed to make it work: Steelback, who is now working on improving the NA scene with European skill.

What do you call it when 1 out of 10 people is sacrificed to punish the whole? LITERALLY DECIMATED.

*Quickshot out*

GET INTO DA CHOPPA
Nov 22, 2007
D:
Thank you, Quickshot.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

GET INTO DA CHOPPA posted:

Thank you, Quickshot.

it is literally impossible for me to stop reading it in his voice

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Bjergsen is, a better player than faker because, of his growth as a player. He's the shot caller. He's the play maker.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

exethan posted:

Bjergsen is, a better player than faker because, of his growth as a player. He's the shot caller. He's the play maker.

Faker's calls are merely telling his teammates they are dead and have made mistakes 4 seconds before it happens.

Bjergsen's calls really open up the map for his team, it's his superior European talent. When he says stuff like "I'm Zed ulting, go in, go ham, Dyrus and Lustboy back me up because Turtle's already dead and Santorin's stealing their red on the other side of the map" you know he's really taking on a leadership role for his team like Napoleon storming the Bastille.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

exethan posted:

faker faker playmaker

hoony hoony hoony

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
all the quickshot av's are triggering me because i hear his stupid loving laugh every time i see him

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Why is there so much quickshot all of a sudden this is making this thread even more unpleasant to read.

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!

Libertine posted:

He's ze best. *eats baguette*

GET INTO DA CHOPPA
Nov 22, 2007
D:
Mods change my name to Quickshot's eyebrow piercing

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Hypocrisy posted:

Why is there so much quickshot all of a sudden this is making this thread even more unpleasant to read.

I do want to highlight that this is the best thing Quickshot has contributed to LoL.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Crazy Larry posted:

I do want to highlight that this is the best thing Quickshot has contributed to LoL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD93yF0_0LI

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

Can he cast all the games like that

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

GET INTO DA CHOPPA posted:

I can't remember watching a game where soaz wasn't tilting.
And deep down in my cold heart I want to see Imp and Doublelift facing each other in the final for maximum :3:

The finals is going to be Imp vs Sneaky, and the championship trophy will be filled with Piglet's tears.

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.
http://oddshot.tv/shot/riot-games-2015093019292735

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
what am i supposed to be looking at here

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Luna Was Here posted:

what am i supposed to be looking at here

I'd just like to highlight that this post is stepping out of line.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Lovechop posted:

i wanted to buy rabid one too but at this point i've seen enough pictures of quickshot to want to end my own life 3 times over

Thank you for leaving my Rasquid Wallace avatar alone :]

Although all of the Quickshot avatars are hilarious

edit: I really like the old Rasquid Wallace avatar but if I were to be given a caster one it would have to be my girlfriend, Froskurrin, imo.

rabidsquid fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Oct 1, 2015

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Rabidsquid is the best because of his growth as a poster

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
In case you needed to decide on a Worlds team to back, writer FionnOnFire made a handy quiz!

I got Koo tigers. Smeb is cool anyways, so ok.

Lovechop posted:

who wants a quickshot avatar

Am I late to the Quickshot avatar bonanza?

PlaceholderPigeon fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Oct 1, 2015

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

PlaceholderPigeon posted:

In case you needed to decide on a Worlds team to back, someone made a handy quiz!

I got Koo tigers. Smeb is cool anyways, so ok.

Am I late to the Quickshot avatar bonanza?

I got KOO too.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Congratulations, you're a full-fledged Flash Wolves fan!

The Flash Wolves are a team of Taiwanese orphans that were taken in at a young age by the government and raised to be the greatest video game players on the planet. They practice 23 hours a day and have been rumored to be androids to take over the world. They are coming to the World Champions to win the tournament..or destroy us all.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Goddamn after catching up on 5 pages of this thread I want a fuckin baguette.

I'm sad that everyone thinks CLG is gonna lose because mediocre ADC and decent streamer Aphromoo is the coolest player by far in the LCS and deserves better than the losses Xmithie is going to give him.

How did I end up getting Bangkok Titans on that quiz. It's because of the Patriots, isn't it.

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.
...I got Bangkok Titans on that quiz. Get rekt, me. : (

EDIT: I blame the underdog question.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Ha! I got LGD! Pretty accurate, honestly. While Fnatic are my faves, I prefer LGD over anyone else who actually has a realistic chance of winning the championship. Here's to Imp being the first two-time world champion!

Zanael
Jan 30, 2007

Finn 3:16 says I just licorice
whipped your peppermint ass

quote:

Congratulations, you are now a full-fledged Cloud9 fan!

...No one really thinks they're going to do anything at Worlds. But wait! They are the 'Team of Miracles', making it through the qualifiers in a movie-like fashion that saw them defy elimination countless times. They're probably going to get destroyed, but remember that one movie where that one guy was going up against that bigger guy and that one guy won?

Keep on believing, Cloud9 fan. Never give up
NoooOOooOo

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Zanael posted:

NoooOOooOo

I'm sorry

stump collector
May 28, 2007

AdjectiveNoun posted:

...I got Bangkok Titans on that quiz. Get rekt, me. : (

EDIT: I blame the underdog question.

same

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
There's nothing like spamming the CLG mastery emote. I hope once they win worlds you get to keep the emote for a year

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

quote:

EDward Gaming
Congratulations, you're a full-fledged EDG fan!

Aren't you lucky, you are now a fan of one of the favorites to win the entire tournament! EDG are a Chinese team that choked terribly at least year's World Championship and then went out to sign the best players money could buy from South Korea. Now they're back with a new lineup with shiny new Koreans backing them up! Also there name is Edward Gaming so you can pretend they're a Western team if you really want to.

...Huh. Not what I expected but I am OK with this!

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Vanilla Mint Ice posted:

There's nothing like spamming the CLG mastery emote. I hope once they win worlds you get to keep the emote for a year

I thought they were permanent since they cost RP?

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

I hope it's not just the icon that sticks around.

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.

quote:

KT Rolster
Congratulations, you're a full-fledged KT fan!

The 'Rolster' in the KT Rolster name is short for Roller coaster, so you can feel pretty smug rooting for a team with such creativity in their branding department. If you like offense, then this team is for you. They like to play around the map early, get into a lot of fights, and will even make stupid decisions in the middle of the game so you're never truly bored.

Hell yeah. Stupid mid-game decisions are my jam.

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
I got LGD, now I don't have to feel bad for bandwagoning.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

Ugh. Someone put this shitdick on a rocket and shoot him into the Sun.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Zanael posted:

NoooOOooOo

I'm afraid that you're not welcome here, "friend."

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

pahuyuth posted:

Ugh. Someone put this shitdick on a rocket and shoot him into the Sun.

Actually, qu1kshot is cool

Bubble-T
Dec 26, 2004

You know, I've got a funny feeling I've seen this all before.

quote:

Congratulations, you're a full-fledged paiN fan!

First off, you're now rooting for a team from Brazil. That means you're now cheering for a team with the most rabid fans in League of Legends. Every time someone tries to tell you that paiN Gaming sucks, you will have 30 people behind you trying to gouge the eyes out of that person. Although your team isn't expected to get out of the first round, there is a chance that upsets will occur and you'll be rooting for a team that has Brazilian magic behind them.

:lol:

let's go paiN!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Did you guys pick Vampire, wizard, Time Traveler, or Werewolf?

• Locked thread