Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bubble-T
Dec 26, 2004

You know, I've got a funny feeling I've seen this all before.

quote:

Congratulations, you're a full-fledged paiN fan!

First off, you're now rooting for a team from Brazil. That means you're now cheering for a team with the most rabid fans in League of Legends. Every time someone tries to tell you that paiN Gaming sucks, you will have 30 people behind you trying to gouge the eyes out of that person. Although your team isn't expected to get out of the first round, there is a chance that upsets will occur and you'll be rooting for a team that has Brazilian magic behind them.

:lol:

let's go paiN!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubble-T
Dec 26, 2004

PaiN Gaming Is Going To Win Worlds

Bubble-T
Dec 26, 2004

Probably the best day of any worlds so far. Things are harder to predict from here but FNC still seems like the western team most likely to actually proceed.

Veigar is pretty broken right now and I doubt C9 will get him again.

Bubble-T
Dec 26, 2004

This "World" championship should have only teams from the USA in it just like the World Series.

Bubble-T
Dec 26, 2004

Lovechop posted:

fnc's koreans just seem so loving heavy so far tho

One of the nicest takeaways from this season is that teams don't need Korean imports to succeed, in fact it's a decision that needs to be made very carefully. Origen, CLG and C9 combined have zero. Teams that do have them aren't necessarily leaning on them or even having a good showing at all.

It's also nice to see players still succeeding after multiple years in the scene. If League is going to stick around for the long haul I think it needs to show that players don't have a super short expiry date.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubble-T
Dec 26, 2004

ungulateman posted:

tony crabgot is a saucy bratwurst and he is an australian serial killer

:lol: no that's me.

I picked that way because Flash Wolves is a cool name, CLG are bad and Br teams are worse.

I'm hosed in the Group C pickem though.

• Locked thread