Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
I'm not racist but communism is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technogeek
Sep 9, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

RonJeremysBalzac posted:

Just for one day, the forums should automatically start every post with "I'm not racist, but " and see how that changes their perception of that statement.

I'm not racist, but it's disgusting that the most well-known bit of MLK's writing is the ending of I Have a Dream, as opposed to pretty much anything from Letter From a Birmingham Jail.

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
im not racist, but that other guy totes is

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Salt in the wound eases the soul.

chaos rhames posted:

what was wrong with cumskin

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I'm not racist but mayonnaise boy is a rad slur.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
Seems this thread where I tell people I'm not racist was accidentally locked. Reopened.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

tbp posted:

I'm not racist, and I'm a good person. If you are, you're a bad person. Got a problem, whites?

seems legit

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

White people tend to be racist, a thing that I am not.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
if you're not racist op then why is your title in german and your av is doing the hitler salute

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DeusExMachinima posted:

if you're not racist op then why is your title in german and your av is doing the hitler salute

Just because someone is German does not make them racist. Additionally, that is Brendan Rodgers, famous manager of Liverpool FC the greatest club in the world, he's not doing the Hitler salute but is rather cheering a goal that was scored.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

tbp posted:

Liverpool FC
def racist then

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Can you explain to me why sub-saharan africans never developed complex culture or beyond mere subsistence tribalism until their introduction by european colonialism in the 18th century? please do not try to argue that either the egyptians or the moors are of their swart race.

why have sub-saharan africans never contributed to world culture or any art of lasting value? i can name artists and great civilizations from every major continent and time period, including pre-colombian america. but what of the africans? here we find a great wasteland.

Radbot
Aug 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
First, define complex culture.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Black Baby Goku posted:

Can you explain to me why sub-saharan africans never developed complex culture or beyond mere subsistence tribalism until their introduction by european colonialism in the 18th century? please do not try to argue that either the egyptians or the moors are of their swart race.

why have sub-saharan africans never contributed to world culture or any art of lasting value? i can name artists and great civilizations from every major continent and time period, including pre-colombian america. but what of the africans? here we find a great wasteland.

The first human beengs were in sub-saharan africa, so technically all world civilization came from them hth

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

I'm not racist but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGBw8jS3sMw

The Larch
Jan 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Black Baby Goku posted:

Because they were smart enough to realize that doing so would eventually lead to your posting.

TheNakedFantastic
Sep 22, 2006

LITERAL WHITE SUPREMACIST

Thump! posted:

The first human beengs were in sub-saharan africa, so technically all world civilization came from them hth

Really makes you think

TheNakedFantastic
Sep 22, 2006

LITERAL WHITE SUPREMACIST
I am racist and the destruction of the Western civilization directly tracks with the massive demographic changes in the US from 90% to 50% white. Peace.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nobody has a good answer because they are scared of the actual truth of it.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

Black Baby Goku posted:

Probably because sub-saharan africa is either a) miserable jungles, but with cool elephants, or b) miserable plains, but with lots of cool things like giraffes. If you could sit around all day watching giraffes instead of going to work and performing the important business of forwarding the Grand Onward March of Western Civilization, I think it's obvious which one you would pick.

Also, there was that little thing about converting their land into a giant version of West Virginia, fit only for resource extraction and marveling at the backwardness of the locals.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

all white men must hang

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

I'm not racist.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Quorum posted:

Probably because sub-saharan africa is either a) miserable jungles, but with cool elephants, or b) miserable plains, but with lots of cool things like giraffes. If you could sit around all day watching giraffes instead of going to work and performing the important business of forwarding the Grand Onward March of Western Civilization, I think it's obvious which one you would pick.

Also, there was that little thing about converting their land into a giant version of West Virginia, fit only for resource extraction and marveling at the backwardness of the locals.

This isn't a real answer because I said before their land was exploited. Who were the great artists, the great thinkers?

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
they had a culture of cubist art styles that picasso took inspiration from

who were they, individually? we don't know, because it's not like the belgians or germans would care to give lie to their idea that the natives they were invading had no redeeming intellectual qualities. also because the culture of art there wasn't as much of a "look at me!" endeavor that oral historians would keep as strict track (or if they did, they died)

Rodatose fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Oct 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

tbp posted:

I'm not racist.

• Locked thread