Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

What the gently caress is this poo poo, $370 and the pod to make a an 8 oz Coke cost $5 for a 4 pack so basically for more money than a 12 pack of 12 oz Cokes cost you get 4 8 oz Coke pods. Kill anyone that buys this and kill the executives that made this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

get a sodastream for $50 and have weeks worth of knockoff coke and red bull

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

nvm just realized 3O posted this, buy the keurig one you rich bitch

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
you can afford it

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
it's a perfectly poured 8 oz glass. You can never pay enough for that.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
People who buy Keurigs in the first place are idiots. Why should it surprise anyone when the same company wants to further cash in on their dumb clients?

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
What's that Chrome plugin called where you don't see ignored user's threads?

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

revmoo posted:

It's called the "stop being such a total bitch rear end pussy" plug in.

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
I guess soda stream must be doing well if Keurig feels like they need a knockoff.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

revmoo posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/account.php?action=logout&ma=e9d6b0ee

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
If there was any justice in this world, this would be the idea of some out of touch company that leads to it going bankrupt.

Instead, idiots will throw money at it.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Hobohemian posted:

It's called the "stop being such a total bitch rear end pussy" plug in.

Could also be the "idiot piss baby" plug in.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Is this just basically a sodastream?

Did that thing ever take off i feel like soft drinks are so cheap in the first place that saving 10 cents a can or whatever wasn't worth the effort of having another kitchen device you had to clean and maintain. I don't think I know a single person with a soda stream.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

more plastic waste for the waste god

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dick Fagballzson posted:

I guess soda stream must be doing well if Keurig feels like they need a knockoff.
soda stream is good. during my senior year of high school, the red bull mix was the only thing that kept me going. i lied and told my parents that it was uncaffeinated and they were fine with me making two or three batches a day.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
Holy poo poo, Google says that's really a real thing.

I guess the Campbell's soup Keurigs where you're paying twelve bucks for about two cans worth of soup wasn't dumb enough.

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
"Keurig has redefined the way consumers enjoy coffee and tea in their homes and offices and today with the launch of Keurig Kold, we're embarking on a new journey that will change the way consumers enjoy cold beverages at home," said Brian Kelley, president and CEO of Keurig, said in a press release. "The disruptive countertop-size innovation in Kold is like nothing consumers have ever experienced—from the rapid chilling that turns room-temperature water to a perfectly chilled drink at the push of a button; to the dispensing technology that produces consistently great tasting beverages; to the pod technology which enables fully carbonated beverages. Kold delivers game-changing, on-demand variety of sparkling or noncarbonated beverages all fresh made with Keurig simplicity."

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

real talk I got my brother a soda stream for Christmas one year and everything he made except the rebull tasted like diet pop plus hfcs so I think he threw it out which is fine with me

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

do they have water cartridges so i can finally make a glass of water at home please help i'm dying

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
here's a novel idea, drink:

WATER / COFFEe / TEA / BOOZE / KOMBUCHA / COCNUT MILK

tgats it

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

gently caress da Mods posted:

tgats it

i still dunno what kombucha is does it make u poo poo? atm i think it makes u poo poo

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Three Olives posted:

What the gently caress is this poo poo, $370 and the pod to make a an 8 oz Coke cost $5 for a 4 pack so basically for more money than a 12 pack of 12 oz Cokes cost you get 4 8 oz Coke pods. Kill anyone that buys this and kill the executives that made this.

Your threads are usually poo poo but you're on point with this one.

lmao $375 for an 8oz glass of coke

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

yeah that logout link only works for your id, idiot

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Smelly Bohemian posted:

"Keurig has redefined the way consumers enjoy coffee and tea in their homes and offices and today with the launch of Keurig Kold, we're embarking on a new journey that will change the way consumers enjoy cold beverages at home," said Brian Kelley, president and CEO of Keurig, said in a press release. "The disruptive countertop-size innovation in Kold is like nothing consumers have ever experienced—from the rapid chilling that turns room-temperature water to a perfectly chilled drink at the push of a button; to the dispensing technology that produces consistently great tasting beverages; to the pod technology which enables fully carbonated beverages. Kold delivers game-changing, on-demand variety of sparkling or noncarbonated beverages all fresh made with Keurig simplicity."

It's basically just coke syrup in a dumb pod thing that gets blasted with cold water. You're getting lovely flat coke.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

symbolic posted:

get a sodastream for $50 and have weeks worth of knockoff coke and red bull

the sodastream factory is built on a pile of the bones of Palestinian children, not even joking about this.

Also Keurig coffee loving sucks and is weak as gently caress, I bet the soda out of this machine is all watery and lovely too

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Cowman posted:

It's basically just coke syrup in a dumb pod thing that gets blasted with cold water. You're getting lovely flat coke.

No, it's a disruptive innovation that will take consumers on a journey like they've never experienced—all with the push of a button.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

gently caress da Mods posted:

tgats it

What the hell do you mix with your rum then?

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
come talk to me when this thing is spitting out decent mixed drinks or something

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

symbolic posted:

soda stream is good. during my senior year of high school, the red bull mix was the only thing that kept me going. i lied and told my parents that it was uncaffeinated and they were fine with me making two or three batches a day.

You know you can just buy caffeine pills, you don't have to drink pisswater with added sugar.

Also, lol that your parents were monitering your soda drinking habits as a senior.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

veedubfreak posted:

What the hell do you mix with your rum then?

lime and mint u gently caress tard

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

social vegan posted:

i still dunno what kombucha is does it make u poo poo? atm i think it makes u poo poo

kombucha just makes u feel Aight nbd tho

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
i stand with israel, and sodastrream

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

gently caress the ROW posted:

gonna drink 8 oz of refreshing coke standing on the rubble of a freshly bulldozed palestinian village

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
y'know what until like the replicator from star trek TNG is real I'll just make my own drinks; thanks

"Computer! Keurig Coffee; Weak; Gay. Mmm yes excellent"

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Posting in a three olives Opposite Day thread

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I'm holding out for the Keurig jenkem dispenser.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

gently caress the ROW posted:

Keurig Gravy Master: ($375) each 4 pack of Palestinian children makes 32oz of gravy!

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Who is the target market for this thing other than morons with more money than sense

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
rape and murder every single american to death forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Monkey Fracas posted:

Who is the target market for this thing other than morons with more money than sense

clueless parents/grandmas shopping at costco for christmas presents

• Locked thread