Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
real talk I miss Denver but haven't lived there for over 20 years

Also op the Broncos goddamn own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I'm back, think I'm just gonna be a right prick and try and change the place I already live in.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

nanerpuss posted:

If you love sucking big hard dicks Denvah is surely up your homo alley.

I do see a lot of homosexual couples at the grocery store, I figured I just live in the gay part of town, maybe not!

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

VendaGoat posted:

I'm back, think I'm just gonna be a right prick and try and change the place I already live in.

ur back gets the right prick?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

jackyl posted:

ur back gets the right prick?

What's you offer? ;-*

Fair warning, I get to step on your balls after you finish.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Move to Granby and remake killdozer

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

nanerpuss posted:

If you love sucking big hard dicks Denvah is surely up your homo alley.

what do you expect when it has such a bad girl to guy ratio.

You might as well start playing with the home team.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
:smug: Menver :smug:

Hot Cosby
Sep 23, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

gently caress da Mods posted:

go see a movie at a theatre

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I moved to Denver from Chicago a year ago and it is good and cool here. More hicks than I'm used to thanks to all the Texans but since I'm not from there or California people are generally friendly. It is sort of dry and dusty at times and I miss the rain.

The nicer parts of Aurora remind me of the poorer parts of DuPage County.

also :420::420::420::420::420::420::420:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Zeno-25 posted:

I moved to Denver from Chicago a year ago and it is good and cool here. More hicks than I'm used to thanks to all the Texans but since I'm not from there or California people are generally friendly. It is sort of dry and dusty at times and I miss the rain.

It rained plenty today! For like 20 minutes. Then it was sunny again.

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

OctoberBlues posted:

It rained plenty today! For like 20 minutes. Then it was sunny again.

Yeah that was nice after the month of no rain.

All the sunshine is really good for the mood, though. I swear the natives get cranky if it's been cloudy for a week.

nanerpuss
Aug 6, 2005

voudrais-tu une banane, mon amie?
Weed is so passé.

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

Zeno-25 posted:

:co::co::co::co::co::co::co:

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

The_Book_Of_Harry posted:

Where the job is.

i don't think you're allowed to live in aurora unless you're homeless or an immigrant

EDIT: or a spree killer, of course

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Do you have some sort of alert setup where you get told that Colorado posters used :420: so you can go reply to them and correct to :co: ?

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

jlechem posted:

the job is in Aurora.
haahhahahahahh

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I stand corrected

Holmes lived in the part of Aurora closest to Denver. Funny thing about Aurora, generally it gets better the further away from the metro core and north side of town you get.

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Also, don't move here if you're triggered by F-16s and Blackhawk helicopters flying around all day. Buckley AFB controls the NRO spy satellite fleet :tinfoil: Otherwise that is pretty cool.

Zeno-25 fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Sep 30, 2015

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Also, you need to decide if you are a Safeway person or a King Soopers person. It is a very important life choice.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

nanerpuss posted:

Weed is so passé.

I agree. Also it's dirty.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

OctoberBlues posted:

Also, you need to decide if you are a Safeway person or a King Soopers person. It is a very important life choice.
King Soops has milk for $1.99 and the new one downtown is pretty nice so gently caress a safeway

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

TenementFunster posted:

King Soops has milk for $1.99 and the new one downtown is pretty nice so gently caress a safeway

I want to be a King Soopers guy but there is a Safeway literally two blocks from me, it's hard not to just go there.

edit: where is the King Soopers downtown?

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

OctoberBlues posted:

I want to be a King Soopers guy but there is a Safeway literally two blocks from me, it's hard not to just go there.

edit: where is the one downtown?
20th and chestnut, between union station and the ballpark.

i'm guessing you live uptown and that's the unsafeway, right? i used to go there as it is pretty close to me, but I liked King Soops better (I drink a lot of milk) so I went to the sketchy underground king soops instead. until they opened the new one.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

TenementFunster posted:

20th and chestnut, between union station and the ballpark.

i'm guessing you live uptown and that's the unsafeway, right? i used to go there as it is pretty close to me, but I liked King Soops better (I drink a lot of milk) so I went to the sketchy underground king soops instead. until they opened the new one.

I'm actually in the Cheesman Park area, which Safeway is the unsafeway? The only other one I really know is that one on 20th/Park and I've never gone in it.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

OctoberBlues posted:

I'm actually in the Cheesman Park area, which Safeway is the unsafeway? The only other one I really know is that one on 20th/Park and I've never gone in it.
20th and Park it is, although I think the underground parking garage King Soops is way sketchier than the Unsafeway

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

go away and die. also, kill me please

Also, eat at Snarf's

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

jeff smisek posted:

Also, eat at Snarf's
hell yeah

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

OctoberBlues posted:

Do you have some sort of alert setup where you get told that Colorado posters used :420: so you can go reply to them and correct to :co: ?

No but I'm the idiot who got drunk, made it, then bought it, so I've been trying to use it as much as I can.

I guess I could tone it back a bit...

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I can't imagine the job you'd have in Aurora. I live in Aurora (but the nice part, like by Centennial). The only sahit out out here is retail and insurance sales.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Greatbacon posted:

No but I'm the idiot who got drunk, made it, then bought it, so I've been trying to use it as much as I can.

I guess I could tone it back a bit...

Haha, no, please keep it up

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

OctoberBlues posted:

I also want to be a King Soop guy, but there's a Safeway waaaaay closer (Downing and Evans), so they get 99% of my business

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

OctoberBlues posted:

Haha, no, please keep it up

:co:          :co::co::co:
:co:          :co:
:co::co::co::co::co:
                    :co:         :co:
:co::co::co:          :co:

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Edgar posted:

Move to Boulder. Or if you don' care about your commute, Grand Junction baby! you'll be close to Moab :)

why would he do any of those things, what is wrong with you

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
Why did Griff's close down? I miss my semi-annual greasy burger.

Also, if you have to drive i-25 for your commute, you will either kill yourself or someone else within 6 months of moving here.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
If you like a foot of snow one day, and 72 degrees and all the snow is gone the next day, and then a blizzard the day after that, then Colorado is for you!

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

ghlbtsk posted:

If you like a foot of snow one day, and 72 degrees and all the snow is gone the next day, and then a blizzard the day after that, then Colorado is for you!

BUY GOD DAMNED WINTER TIRES IF YOU MOVE OUT HERE.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

ghlbtsk posted:

unfortunately the snow did not keep the californians out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
I love Denver but for maximum troll you should put one of those 'Colorado Native' bumper stickers on a car with California plates. If anybody asks, say you live in Cherry Creek and then stand back because they are guaranteed to flip their poo poo.

• Locked thread