Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jlechem
Nov 2, 2011

Fun Shoe
Looks like I might be moving to Colorado for a job, I want to live Denver but the job is in Aurora.

Anyone have good suggestions on where to live?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jlechem
Nov 2, 2011

Fun Shoe

etalian posted:

Just live on the 16th street mall

I spent last weekend in Denver, the 16th street mall is pretty cool. I smoked two joints in several back alleys and no one cared that I was smoking or high at the bars.

jlechem
Nov 2, 2011

Fun Shoe

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i think there's a vacancy in my butt op

Is there room for three? Condos in downtown Denver a p expensive.

jlechem
Nov 2, 2011

Fun Shoe
I'm from Utah, white, non mormon, loves beer, weed, and camping, also a software engineer.

I'm coming Colorado, I loving hate Utah so get ready bitches

jlechem
Nov 2, 2011

Fun Shoe
gently caress if it's full of boarders, gently caress that state.

I'm too white and straight for that kind of shite

jlechem
Nov 2, 2011

Fun Shoe
So is Cherry Creek all it's cracked up to be? I keep reading it's the IT neighborhood in Denver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jlechem
Nov 2, 2011

Fun Shoe
Well it's official I'll be in Denver November 20th. Looks like cherry creek is where I'll be living it has great schools too bad the loving rent is sky high so it's a good thing I make a lot of money I guess. But there's a ton of poo poo to do and I'll be high as gently caress on the weekends.

• Locked thread