Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
That will teach them to not believe things I believe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
What's that a bunch of people died on Everest? Who won the pool on how many people will die?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Lmbo at that woman who's dog ate her baby, does she know we should put down all pitbulls?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Something something someone died but if it was me I would have lived and hosed my supermodel girlfriend. What a loving idiot that dead guy is.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

unironically yes

also pitbulls are more enjoyable than human babies. a loving root canal is more enjoyable than most babies. go pits

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I find it funny when cyclists are hit and killed by automobiles.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

BigBoss posted:

I find it funny when cyclists are hit and killed by automobiles.

Same especially when that cyclist says things that bother me. I look the picture of them and think, it's good that person is dead.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
You hear about how stupid tumbler is? Let me tell you about it in detail.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
It seems to me that love is the most important thing in the world. It may be important to great thinkers to examine the world, to explain and despise it. But I think it is only important to love the world, not to despise it, not for us to hate each other, but to be able to regard the world and ourselves and all beings with love, admiration and respect.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I agree OP, if you were hurt it would be good to me

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I know I sure like the forums more when you're on probation, OP.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
did you see that video where an ISIS fighter goes "hey film this" to the cameraman, then stands up over a barricade and shoots his machine gun wildly like rambo, then hops down and turns to the cameraman and starts laughing with him and his friends, then gets shot in the back of the head? lmfbo, owned

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Hobohemian posted:

I know I sure like the forums more when you're on probation OP.

A lot of bad posters do, not that big a deal honestly.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
there was a kid in my high school who picked on me sometimes and would call me a human being

few years after we graduated he came out to his mom n' dad as gay, his dad was like "no son of MINE is gonna be a human being" and the kid was so upset that he killed himself. then the dad felt so guilty that HE killed himself too.

i thought maybe i'd feel that german word where you like it when tragedies happen to people you don't like

but no, i felt bad that the poor guy killed himself. because i'm not a jerk.

sorry drilldo my man, i love you a lot (i even stole your av and use it as my fb profile pic) but i just can't agree with you on this one. being a nice and good dude is too much a part of the thing that is me to like it when jerks suffer

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

did you see that video where an ISIS fighter goes "hey film this" to the cameraman, then stands up over a barricade and shoots his machine gun wildly like rambo, then hops down and turns to the cameraman and starts laughing with him and his friends, then gets shot in the back of the head? lmfbo, owned

I haven't but I hope he died slowly in pain, if only for his irrational belief in a divine spaghetti monster.

drilldo squirt fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Sep 29, 2015

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Hobohemian posted:

I know I sure like the forums more when you're on probation, OP.

aww no drilldos a good'un

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Gatekeeper posted:

there was a kid in my high school who picked on me sometimes and would call me a human being

few years after we graduated he came out to his mom n' dad as gay, his dad was like "no son of MINE is gonna be a human being" and the kid was so upset that he killed himself. then the dad felt so guilty that HE killed himself too.

i thought maybe i'd feel that german word where you like it when tragedies happen to people you don't like

sorry drilldo my man, i love you a lot (i even stole your av and use it as my fb profile pic) but i just can't agree with you on this one. being a nice and good dude is too much a part of the thing that is me to like it when jerks suffer

GBS isn't the place for you, friend.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

Gatekeeper posted:

Schadenfreude.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Gatekeeper posted:

same, except he never came out of the closet, he got blown up in iraq

thing is he was a super pogue, too. he didn't do anything combat related, he just happened to get nailed by some random mortar potshot into his FOB, which makes it way more funny

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Someone who disagrees with me can only be either a monster or a retard and deserves a slow death.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
oh and also I didn't feel bad, and still don't, he was worthless and I'm glad he died a stupid random death for no reason

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
I agree, I'm glad that guy who picked on you in high school died in pain and terror.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

drilldo squirt posted:

That will teach them to not believe things I believe.

drilldo squirt posted:

What's that a bunch of people died on Everest? Who won the pool on how many people will die?

drilldo squirt posted:

Lmbo at that woman who's dog ate her baby, does she know we should put down all pitbulls?

drilldo squirt posted:

Something something someone died but if it was me I would have lived and hosed my supermodel girlfriend. What a loving idiot that dead guy is.

drilldo squirt posted:

Same especially when that cyclist says things that bother me. I look the picture of them and think, it's good that person is dead.

drilldo squirt posted:

You hear about how stupid tumbler is? Let me tell you about it in detail.

drilldo squirt posted:

A lot of bad posters do, not that big a deal honestly.

drilldo squirt posted:

I haven't but I hope he died slowly in pain, if only for his irrational belief in a divine spaghetti monster.

drilldo squirt posted:

drilldo squirt posted:

Someone who disagrees with me can only be either a monster or a retard and deserves a slow death.

gently caress you

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

drilldo squirt posted:

i like to think i bring balance to this place, for every mean or racist or otherwise jerk-like post i see, i post something nice about friends and happiness and it's pretty cool. yeah its DEFINITELY cool

drilldo squirt posted:

aww no i'm a good dude, maybe a lil slow sometimes but not a retard and i definitely deserve a quick death

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
lusting for death is cool and good, OP

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

gently caress you

Ok.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
I'm the top though.

dead in real life
Jun 17, 2012
I agree OP, this is why I only murder people who cannot answer the series of riddles I pose to them

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

i'd be happier if everyone else itt,especially the op, got fed feet-first into a woodchipper

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Gatekeeper posted:

i like to think i bring balance to this place, for every mean or racist or otherwise jerk-like post i see, i post something nice about friends and happiness and it's pretty cool. yeah its DEFINITELY cool

aww no i'm a good dude, maybe a lil slow sometimes but not a retard and i definitely deserve a quick death

Welcome to byob friend, post well.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Feranon posted:

i'd be happier if everyone else itt,especially the op, got fed feet-first into a woodchipper

Same, but instead of me it would be this guy.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

drilldo squirt posted:

I agree, I'm glad that guy who picked on you in high school died in pain and terror.

he didn't really pick on me, necessarily, he was just really dumb and an rear end in a top hat to everyone

but yeah, same

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Pitdragon posted:

lusting for death is cool and good, OP

:agreed:

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

i really do love your av so much drilldo :) lil pug o' melon

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

if you're not praying hard to the devil for nuclear annhilation or an asteroid hit every minute of every day then...just lmao

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
I don't pray since only idiot sheep do that.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

you tell that nasty forum op

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
What do you want me to say quinade?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
you shouldnt wish harm on others op just my .02. do you not believe in karma?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ireallylikeeggs
Jul 29, 2003

This is a bad thread.

• Locked thread