Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

If you want a hat that says 'movies' on it, you've come to the right place!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Please help us send this hat into production ASAP.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:yikes:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Oh ok guy from 30 Rock

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

sounds gay op, hth

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

for got to link https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1040326930/a-hat-that-says-movies-on-it sorry

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

whenever someone asks me what i think i'm doing or that i'm not supposed to be here, i lower my brim slightly to put the text in view and they clam up like red lobster.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
i want a hat that just has a W on it so i can call it my 'what' hat because w + hat = what ok im done

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

loving LMAO

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

k... kentucker?

20matar
Jul 9, 2013

70fugir
Nice kiccstarter, OP, but I'm one of those dudes who like to call them "films". Except if it's something like Transformers. Maybe next time har har!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

20matar posted:

Nice kiccstarter, OP, but I'm one of those dudes who like to call them "films". Except if it's something like Transformers. Maybe next time har har!

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
So someone is using kickstarter to do a massdrop/group buy thing? Uh... that's retro, I guess?

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

OK now what. I imagined it.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

I can't wear hats I have a big head too big in fact likely the cause of my superior intellect.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Where does judah friedlander get all his hats?

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Rasmussen posted:

OK now what. I imagined it.

That's it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I won't wear hats or else I'd wear this hat. Maybe for novelty value and infiltration

• Locked thread