Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Applewhite posted:

Quilldor reveals at the very end of the film that the Cosmic Key can transport Monica and her boyfriend through time as well as space. This was an ability it apparently possessed for the whole movie.
So why the hell didn't He-Man and his Ka-Tet use the Key to travel back in time to before they lost the battle with Skeletor?
For that matter, why didn't Skeletor, who also had a Cosmic Key, use the Key's powers to travel back in time and kill He-Man as a baby?

Kind of a major plot hole, IMO.

This was pretty much the plot to the third Equestria Girls movie Friendship Games

Trust me I am all knowing of the MOTU lore. From Original Series to New Adventures to She-Ra to 20XX.

If you try to debate me on the franchises merits you will lose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Hooded Reptile posted:

How does skeletor have muscles if he a skeleton? is his head just a skeleton.

so many questions.

Because Keldor(which was Skeletor's name) got sprayed with Robocop acid poison that melted his face and Evil-Lyn brought him to the spirit of Hordak located in the Despondos portal to try and save him. Hordak saved him by letting keldor get possessed by the big bad spirit of Demo Man who lived in Despondos.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

NecroMonster posted:

i almost want to google that to find out if he just made it all up or not

Go right ahead, it all checks out. You can even double check on he-man.org

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Applewhite posted:

Is there a Good-Lyn?

There was once back when she was known as Evelyn Morgan Powers, before she betrayed her father the Faceless One and gave skeletor his staff.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Did you know that one of the first he-men named Vikor was killed horribly and dismembered after re-enacting a large scale version of Donkey kong with Gygor?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Freddie Mercury is the Prince of the Universe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Orko is a Trolla

They couldn't make orko due to nobody knowing how the gently caress to make one that didn't look stupid and meshed with the realistic tone, so you got a goddamned troll.

• Locked thread