Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Enfield posted:

youre bacon me crazy

Place the Enfield on a cookie sheet or a non-stick pan after preheating oven to 550 degree F.

Wrap Enfield in a liberal amount of bacon and bake to perfection.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

VendaGoat posted:

Place the Enfield on a cookie sheet or a non-stick pan after preheating oven to 550 degree F.

Wrap Enfield in a liberal amount of bacon and bake to perfection.
a delicious snack for the whole family

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
sounds delish

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

sick burns

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Waroduce posted:

Someone link the thread from ylls where a bumch of goons were on a bacon diet and got super sick and someone fed their dog bacon and it died

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...hreadid=3686440

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
it was the low carb diet full of horrible flappy men who hated doctors

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
ever tried bacon in cereal? it isnt great and I dont recommen d it

Jim Flatline
Sep 23, 2015
bread nightmare

Jim Flatline
Sep 23, 2015
You are now in a world where people eat toast *whipcrack*

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Gd op I made a bunch of bacon and put it in a Tupperware in the fridge.....ive been snakcing on a piece here n there and it really is that good.

:five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Cosby
Sep 23, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
I eat lots of bacon from food trucks with a sriracha and caramel macchiatto glaze inside a kale wrap

• Locked thread