Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crazy eights
Aug 23, 2015

by Lowtax
J/w cuz I saw a guy's avatar about it. Peace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
yes

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I don't know OP but I sure am excited about fallout 4!!!!

XOIC of Radishes
Oct 1, 2009

I planted radishes in this special dirt and they came up all weird!
:science: :ughh:
nah

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yes, there was a video that supposedly showed 3d gameplay. The video showed taking apart some sort of machine in 3d and a bunch of schematics popping up in 3d. It was pretty cool, but the link I had saved has been removed and I haven't seen it since.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Hyper realistic airboat physics.

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Have you played HL2 recently?

poo poo hasnt aged well

god bless.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

iSheep posted:

poo poo hasnt aged well

god bless.

I have and it's still pretty good. I like throwing things at people to kill them. Also recently played that Black Mesa mod and that was good too.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

iSheep posted:

poo poo hasnt aged well

god bless.

much like you

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
did they drop it

I hope it didn't break :ohdear:

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
seriously though if you think "drop" means "announce" or "release", you're a retard and I'm going to cut off your head and plant it in my garden as fertiliser

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i keep reading dropped as dumped for some reason maybe because half life is poo poo

crazy eights
Aug 23, 2015

by Lowtax

Zeno-25 posted:

Yes, there was a video that supposedly showed 3d gameplay. The video showed taking apart some sort of machine in 3d and a bunch of schematics popping up in 3d. It was pretty cool, but the link I had saved has been removed and I haven't seen it since.

Thanks OP. Yours was th avatar that i saw.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

NecroMonster posted:

i keep reading dropped as dumped for some reason maybe because half life is poo poo

I'm going to make my grass grow with all this loving fertiliser I'm going to have

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

seriously though if you think "drop" means "announce" or "release", you're a retard and I'm going to cut off your head and plant it in my garden as fertiliser

Drop does mean released sometimes though. Like in, "Yo, did you pick up that new Dre album that just dropped? That poo poo is dope as gently caress!You need to get on it and bump that poo poo!"

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

but you dump poop and half life is poop

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
They did and Gordon is gay now.

crazy eights
Aug 23, 2015

by Lowtax

Pulp Can Move posted:

who

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
game is never coming out lol

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i'm just joking the original half life and it's expansions and mods was good as hell, shame about half life 2 tho

Anorexic Robot
Nov 11, 2012

Pulp Can Move posted:

And they changed his name to frequency vibrations

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Hobohemian posted:

Drop does mean released sometimes though. Like in, "Yo, did you pick up that new Dre album that just dropped? That poo poo is dope as gently caress!You need to get on it and bump that poo poo!"

no

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

I'm sorry your white as all hell but that's really your dad's fault.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

NecroMonster posted:

i'm just joking the original half life and it's expansions and mods was good as hell, shame about half life 2 tho

low effort troll, imo, you might as well just go post "anime is poo poo" in nite crew

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

it were a bad game that sacrificed good gameplay for stupid physics poo poo and lots of huge empty boring spaces

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

NecroMonster posted:

it were a bad game that sacrificed good gameplay for stupid physics poo poo and lots of huge empty boring spaces

feller
Jul 5, 2006

anime is poo poo

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i liked the game a lot i liked it when i played it revently. i liked half life 2 i liked the game, i had fun playing it and i liked to play it and i played it again last year and i thought that this was cool but i kept dying near the end with the turrets and the guys. ui liked the game

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i like the start because hes on a train and i like gman being all over the places watching. and i like the guy and he s like theyre always coming but they never arrive theyre always going but they never leave or some thing like that. i like the combine and how the voice over thing is like RESPOND, COAGULATE, then a nother word that was cool too. i liked the alien over loards and their no sex for humans machine

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Always bear in mind that radioactive cats have 18 half lives.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

genesplicer posted:

I bet your students get a kick out of that one.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i dont get it

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

ashgromnies posted:

much like you

dont be rude

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
I hope it's as good as Duke Nukem Forever

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

anyway, i've tried to play hl2 a bunch of times and always got bored as gently caress sometime after ravenholm does anything interesting ever actually happen in that game

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED

genesplicer posted:

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED

NecroMonster posted:

anyway, i've tried to play hl2 a bunch of times and always got bored as gently caress sometime after ravenholm does anything interesting ever actually happen in that game

nerds like it because the main character is a nerd who hits things with a crowbar and thats basically what sa dreams of nbeing "the alpha nerd"

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

I installed a nude mod for the game made it very spicy hot :heysexy:

alex vance was here name and she was my pixie dream girl

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

but hl was cool as hell all this inexplicably giant science facility place full of all sorts of crazy weird bullshit and aliens and military dudes and hell what the gently caress is going on oh god now i'm on another world what is that floating fetus thing jesus

and hl2 is all "i hope you really loving love military dudes in dark outfits and also lots and lots of seemingly wide open spaces with poo poo all in them"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
lots of people like it because the majority humans are total colossal retards and we, the few smart intelligent game players, recognise HL2 as being bad because it is popular

• Locked thread