Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

Zeno-25 posted:

Yes, there was a video that supposedly showed 3d gameplay. The video showed taking apart some sort of machine in 3d and a bunch of schematics popping up in 3d. It was pretty cool, but the link I had saved has been removed and I haven't seen it since.

a game that allows you to sculpt 3d machines to do things like seige fortresses would be pretty rad idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

huskarl_marx posted:

a game that allows you to sculpt 3d machines to do things like seige fortresses would be pretty rad idk

you'll be making 3d machines to build little bridges and throw boards on sand instead

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
half life wasnt that good, op

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
is e3 even going on right now?

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i feel like they finished ravenholm and then just said gently caress it and phoned the rest of the drat game in

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Alyx Vance is praised because she's somewhat plain and dresses modestly, which ostensibly makes her feel more "real" and "empowered", but in terms of her behavior she's still a sycophantic second fiddle to her silent protagonist companion.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

they dropped it on the ground, for me to track dog poo poo on

(they shouldn't make half life 3)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

they dropped it on the ground, for me to track dog poo poo on

(they shouldn't make half life 3)
You should really be more careful where you step.

• Locked thread