Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lochness_Hamster
Sep 27, 2007

No. 6 posted:

What is this thing?

It's Gary Oldman :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

A Major Fucker posted:

95% of you probably pledged to this game. owned

Naw.

Closest thing I ever did was buy Darkest Dungeon even though it's still Early Access. Doesn't live up to the hype and updates have been slow, but it's memorable and unique enough to be worth the money even as-is.

(IDK what all the bitching with the corpses they added is all about, it doesn't make it harder or even slower, it just made ranged classes, stuff that targets the back ranks, and poo poo that shuffles the enemy formation useful instead of pointless. More fun to play the game with that than turning it off and just cleaving the front two ranks every fight.)

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Lutha Mahtin posted:

gonna adblock that face because it's not viscerally disgusting, but it's just kind of banal-ly weird and gross that there's no real reason to ever devote brainwaves to it. yuck

oh come on you pussy, wy don't you just adblock yourself

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

a bone to pick posted:

oh come on you pussy, wy don't you just adblock yourself

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
loving owned lol

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Is the game out yet?

kilogram
Mar 29, 2012

Cyborg Senator
Yes, if your platform of choice is your imagination

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

serious norman posted:

Is the game out yet?

Yes it's called Elite Dangerous and it owns

it also works

parp.aiff

e. actually I'm sorry Elite does not permit you to poo poo or do rapes so no, the true star citizen experience cannot yet be experienced

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
I guess the good guys at Star Citizen have refunded all your money by now?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Rambling Robot posted:

I guess the good guys at Star Citizen have refunded all your money by now?

Some people are being offered less than a third lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Tim Whatley posted:

"I don't want to give you dates. Everybody gives me poo poo if I give you dates."

*crowd erupts with cheers*

What the gently caress?

• Locked thread