Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
cant wait for it! In... two weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Hexel posted:

They gonna refund my 10k for an ultra super mega pioneers pack?

lol if you think its real. It says two weeks scrub.

That said yes, but you have to buy more!

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

The Fattest PI posted:

I don't agtree with women

i dont agree with agreeing.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHyygU1cU0k
better video.

The future is NOW!

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Eonwe posted:

That guy bought me like 5 avatars

why would lowtax ban him in this time of great need?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

She looks like some hispanic margaret thatcher holy poo poo.

I'm the crotch bulge on the right poster "girl".

Al Borland fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Oct 2, 2015

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Moola posted:

is that someone in a Annita Sarcastica costume or what lol ???

IT'd be a good halloween costume honestly.

It can't really be her cause shes never touched a game in her life.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

BexGu posted:

Its realllllllllllllllllllll simple.

1. Identify a niche that the sad sacks liked while growing up. Here us this for any one from the 90s: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0ygjD04vyU
2. Create hope (not actual product) of a <whatever> that that will make sad sacks feel as happy as they did while 13.
3. Profit.

In 20 years lets make a dark souls like kickstarter.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Harrower posted:

Can I preemptively give you my life savings!? It's like 50 bucks in an old crumpled bag of cheetohs but its the thought that counts.

Sure, but when our fans start requesting it be an MMO that has 1000+ people in the same area at once don't expect your money back. We'll promise anything and everything to get more moeny.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Code Jockey posted:

to be honest if I kickstarted something and I ended up making like 90 million dollars I'd probably gently caress off to some foreign country with the cash too, and every time I felt bad about doing it I'd just buy another sports car or something

I'd throw up because with that much money even one screw up and everyone would want your head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Merdifex posted:

And at that point the game will be just like what Euro Truck Simulator is to us

biggest problem with those games is you cant pick up lot lizards or hookers. Or do drugs to pep yourself up while traveling without sleep for days on end.

• Locked thread