Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Moola posted:

$1000 on nothing

It's just like EBT!

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

gnarlyhotep posted:

Its many uses have really paid off.

I dunno peeing in the world's smallest toilet and attempting to romance the world's smallest woman only are two, that doesn't count as many.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

ashgromnies posted:

wait, what's this woman's involvement with SC? some friends invited her to speak at their office, it was okay

That's a man.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

lite frisk posted:

Holy poo poo that response letter is amazing:

I don't understand what he's on about but loving lmao at playing internet detective and writing out essays and detailed rebuttals to bad press. What ceo has ever done this lol.

The Ouya lady

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

gnarlyhotep posted:

no idea what that smells like, is it like anise?

How do you know what Anise smells like in the first place?

come speak into the microphone.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Constant Hamprince posted:

taint reaper breaks character by inadvertently revealing that he didn't know that anise was a flower before it was some anime bullshit

it seems the reaper... has become the taint :mrgw:

On the contrary my precious idiot baka, I am well aware that it was the name of a flower. Just like Sakura is that of name of a cherry blossom in full bloom~

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

BeefThief posted:

so when is the con going down

Con has been going on for years, only now did people finally figure it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Wow Star Fox Zero looks much better than it did before.

• Locked thread