Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

we are we are vr
troopers 3
vir too al ree all eh tee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

whoflungpoop posted:

sry :blush: the thread is closed but here u go, apparently poster and star citizen fan Seraph84 got banned for being mentally ill even by star citizen standards and then created an account and hired a fiverr model to take some snaps and started posting as his own girlfriend

thingswomensay.txt

less gamergate poo poo and more of this because holy poo poo ahahahahahaha

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

kikkelivelho posted:

I said this in the last thread but it seems I need to say it again.

You goons think you're real loving funny now, but come Citizen Con, you'll all hope you didn't ask for a refund.

Imagine this:

Mark Hamil and Nathan Fillion finally together in a Wing Commander style Scifi epic, directed by the Chris Roberts the Legend himself.

And once the Squadron 42 trailers end Chris walks back to teh stage and announces that the first version of the PU has just gone live and the FPS is ready.

Yeah, I think we all know who is going to be right in the end.

wat

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

they had a thing today
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va5A_fx3mb4

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

wayne curr posted:

Been replaced with more DLC

aww he doesn't know what "mile high club" means :(

• Locked thread