Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

uh

is this normal gift card practice? what's real anymore? who am i?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

whoflungpoop posted:

my favorite part of star citizen was the mentally ill poster in games who pretended to be his own girlfriend and his impression was about what ud expect of a guy who never talked to a woman before

link/more info you cocktease

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

i scrolled down with a glazed over expression on my face, saw some twitter bullshit and then killed myself.

overall, 7.8/10

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

Holy poo poo and here I was thinking Derek smart was a rambling blowhard. Croberts once again reclaimed the crown

you didn't end your post with 'end transmission', how the gently caress am i supposed to know if you're finished typing???

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

whoflungpoop posted:

sry :blush: the thread is closed but here u go, apparently poster and star citizen fan Seraph84 got banned for being mentally ill even by star citizen standards and then created an account and hired a fiverr model to take some snaps and started posting as his own girlfriend

thingswomensay.txt

you know what, i could lie and come across all :stare: but i'm not even the least bit(coin) surprised.

i mean when other ultra spergmasters in a star citizen thread start calling you loser, what else is left but suicide?

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Minorkos posted:

how can there not be suicides when this bubble bursts holy gently caress

i'm working on a project to fill the void when it does.

all i need is an overambitious idea, a popular internet figure to be a spokesperson and a few graphic designers to churn out crap to tide over idiot donators till my arctic retirement lair is built.

you in? i won't pay you much and if you're not a white male haha good luck not getting poo poo all over at HQ, but you'll be making a ~real difference~ in this post 9-11 gamergate world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

ashgromnies posted:

it's weird...

how the people who love complaining about star citizen, a game none of them have any personal investment in, are the same people who really care about gamergate

hmm yes it is QUITE the dichotomy heh :pipe:

• Locked thread