Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
Im like one eight cherokee/irish/whatever. This is important!!! *looks like every other anglo-saxon shithead*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
hello

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

Is poor and does his very best to keep right wing poo poo heels in gubmint

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
cannot imagine a world where jesus isnt shoehorned in to every topic

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007
* "So long fuckers, I'm going on vacation!"

* Takes 4 hour sick leave from 12 hour work day for first time in 10 years.

*Is fired from company the next day for "not being a good fit"

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Bankrupt from chemotherapy

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
*thinks raising the minimum wage to $15 is bad

*doesn't understand inflation

*works 60 hours a week and can't afford a home and a car even though a family of 5 could live on a single income 40 years ago

*blames all my problems on immigrants and black people even though I've never met one

*35% of my diet is sugar

*reads at a 4th grade level

*is extremely opinionated on facebook

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...
im gay

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
hi

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I am myself itt

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Zombiepop posted:

Im like one eight cherokee/irish/whatever. This is important!!! *looks like every other anglo-saxon shithead*

I am 1/16 Cherokee buddy what's up

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Jim Flatline posted:

You don't learn anything in gender studies.

One could argue that the opposite happens, actually. You lose intelligence in gender studies.

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
*has no health insurance*

*literally dies from a tooth infection*

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I don't deserve to live if I can't pay for the insanely inflated cost of medical care, which Canada doesn't really have a problem with because they just pay a bit more in taxes

It's good that, because otherwise people who aren't me might benefit or something

Really it all comes down to how I hate blacks

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
*is white*
*commits numerous wanton acts of debauchery and horrible violence*
*not indicted, doesnt even see a courtroom*

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

GORDON posted:

One could argue that the opposite happens, actually. You lose intelligence in gender studies.

i suspect that you dont know what happens in gender studies

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

RideTheSpiral posted:

Noone cares

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Professor Shark posted:

I don't deserve to live if I can't pay for the insanely inflated cost of medical care, which Canada doesn't really have a problem with because they just pay a bit more in taxes

It's good that, because otherwise people who aren't me might benefit or something

Really it all comes down to how I hate blacks

I had to mention the fact that Canada pays for it's UHC with taxes because Something Sensitive mocked me once for praising our system "Haha Professor Shark is an idiot, UHC isn't free, doesn't he know his taxes (:mad:) pay for it?!?! :argh:"

Like I am an idiot, but it's pretty cool and worth it imo

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
i haate communists

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I'm American and as an American I'm here to tell you THESE COLORS DON'T RUN.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
*accidentally shows nipple on television*

*gets lethal injection*

the gay agenda

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
listens to gut

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

RideTheSpiral posted:

Can't muster the caring to care what you think about what I know, but I understand it feels nice to express your opinion sometimes, so *fistbump*

^^^ beat me kinda

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

GORDON posted:

Can't muster the caring to care what you think about what I know, but I understand it feels nice to express your opinion sometimes, so *fistbump*

^^^ beat me kinda

american found lol

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

RideTheSpiral posted:

american found lol

USA.

USA.

(Not as patriotic as I once was)

angular guitar
Nov 9, 2005
*dares to lecture any other nationality about fashion or culture in any way whatsoever*

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

chalk posted:

*dares to lecture any other nationality about fashion or culture in any way whatsoever*

*supports the murder of gays and raping of children because that's just their vibrant culture and I am open minded*

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
i love jesus

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Has very confused and misunderstood views on WWII

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

RideTheSpiral posted:

TIME TO GO ON HOLIDAY KIDS

*gets in car and drives to different state*

lol no one says "on holiday" here, it's called vacation you filthy foreign butthole

otherwise this is all pretty accurate

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Anthrovore posted:

lol no one says "on holiday" here, it's called vacation you filthy foreign butthole

otherwise this is all pretty accurate

I love Yellowstone.... it is right ion the middle of the country, is a 1600 mile for me, and I don't need a passport to get there. It must literally suck to live in a country the size of Ohio.

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
It's amazing that even after all these years I still don't give a gently caress about what Europe thinks.

angular guitar
Nov 9, 2005
*desperately searches own family origins for something that seems genuine*

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I'm Irish (isn't)

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
Actually I do care about what Europe thinks it's a big market for my big butt app

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

GORDON posted:

I love Yellowstone.... it is right ion the middle of the country, is a 1600 mile for me, and I don't need a passport to get there. It must literally suck to live in a country the size of Ohio.

*Needs a passport to get to other countries*

StraightFace
Feb 9, 2014

RideTheSpiral posted:

TIME TO GO ON HOLIDAY KIDS

*gets in car and drives to different state*

lmbo

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
*travels 1600 miles on holiday*

*is still in same gay country*

*is glad of it*

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

*filled with bees*

*is Christmas*

*bees come out*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Oh boy, I can't wait to roll all these potatoes down the hill because it's Easter night in America!

• Locked thread