Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NigelsPoppet
Jul 22, 2015
* hear knock on door and move to go see whose there and answer*

* 7 seconds later police smash in my door, kill my dog, smash up my house, and throw a flashbang into my 3 month old sons crib. Police have wrong house but still arrest me and ruin my life*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

*it's Thursday*

*it's always Thursday*

*laundry day*

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
*puts bumper sticker on mid 90s Pontiac*

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

*literally steals country from native population*

"those dang immigrants destroying our culture who do they think they are"

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Son of Rodney posted:

Literally moved into a country formerly occupied by a civilization that was wiped out when the Spanish gave them smallpox. Doesn't give a gently caress.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

ITT we are! We are VR!

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

*gasps when finding out someone doesn't go to church* "Where is your moral center without God? Aren't you worried about what will happen to your soul when you die??

*molests own children for years*

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
*attends 20 year high school union*

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

*takes daughter to a purity ball*

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

*lives in a shotgun shack*

*lives in another part of the world*

*lives in a beautiful house*

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Neither fornicators, nor idolators, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God

signed, America

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
*considers himself an expert on american politics and society, has never been to america*

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Son of Rodney posted:

the fact that european immigrants really did kill the natives and take their land seems like a good reason to be wary of immigrants though?

same thing with texas

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Mange Mite posted:

the fact that european immigrants really did kill the natives and take their land seems like a good reason to be wary of immigrants though?

same thing with texas

haha that is a really good point

Mange Mite posted:

*considers himself an expert on american politics and society, has never been to america*

*considers himself an expert on american politics and society, has never left his state, or even hometown*

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

mah name's Jebidiah hamburgers and im vote for the guy what looks like he judge a pah eating contests

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Hey darlin' can I get that for you?

*refills water*

Here's ya'lls bill, you have a blessed day now!

*gives bill*

Remember, we're havin' pecan pie for the special on Friday! Ya'll come back soon, y'hear?

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Yeah whatever dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0dTG1_x-K8

?

ChosenbytheZetans
Jan 21, 2013
*Thinks everyone in the military is a hero by default*

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

*plays the saxophone*

I can bake pie, I am good at making pie.

*goes back to playing the saxophone*

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Seriously, why are there so many Americans on here anyway? It's weird. Stick to sites from your own country you bible liking gun havers, goddamn

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Ain't nothin wrong with this

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
*does whatever I want, whenever I want, however I want*
*claims these are God-given rights*

ghlbtsk fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Sep 30, 2015

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I went on a trip to LA recently and asked some people for directions and they told me and I was like "cool, so it's a 20 minute walk?" And they replied "You walk 20 minutes!!???:aaaaa:"

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I sure love to play badminton, yes indeed, I'm just another badminton-loving American, I can't get enough. *eats a buttered biscuit* Yum yum!

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015
I'm mad at the sports networks in america, I get that curling is "boring" but so is baseball. Curling owns.

gently caress america for not embracing it.

Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

"Don't be nice. Be good."
"Show me where Spain is on this globe"

Points to Mexico.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

*goes apple picking

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

*thinks "stolen valor" is something worth getting really upset about*

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

*thinks being fat is beautiful*

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

*wear shoes inside house*

*dresses like a 1990's tourist grandma*

*murders a dozen people in a spree shooting*

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

JB50 posted:

*Holds Mohammed cartoon event*

*Shoots two would be mass murderers at event*

*claims victory for freedom of speech*

*school that agreed to host event changes policy to allow the school to decline requests to hold events like the mohammed cartoon event*

*still claims victory for freedom of speech*

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

vyst posted:

*thinks being fat is beautiful*

:getin:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

*harvests spice to fold space*

dead in real life
Jun 17, 2012
Some of this mockery seems half-assed, I suspect there are American spies in our midst

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015

dead in real life posted:

Some of this mockery seems half-assed, I suspect there are American spies in our midst

barack the shock obama wont pardon snowden, bad prez

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

*heritage not hate*

*"I hate all black people and Mexicans/Cubans/PuertoRicans"*

*Drives big lifted truck*

*has a fat middle-school aged son that is dumb and chugs monster energy drinks all day*

*Has a fat wife that wears short shorts and shops at the Wal-Mart*

*Thinks Donald Trump is a good candidate for president*

*Works as a plumber*

*FAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTT*

steady
Feb 28, 2011
Pillbug
*gives the money to his church "because Jesus Christ needs your help". pastor embezzles money to buy himself properties, planes, yachts etc.*

*knock on the door. "Hello Sir, would you like to talk about Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior?"*

* entire world and everything in it are commodities to buy and sell*

* rails about universal health care. "I ain't giving mah money for them lazy bums!". later dies from some illness not covered by their private insurance.*

BV
Oct 23, 2005

NO ITS FUNNY. FUCK YOU. TIA
Europe sucks, one of your lovely countries went bankrupt and the entire continent ran around like headless chickens because the same group of idiots didn't realize a common currency without common fiscal policy was retarded.

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich
Well, yes, we do have a bit of a problem with gun violence, but we also have the solution: MORE GUNS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich
So that's why, you see, by dropping 2 atom bombs on densely populated civilian targets we actually SAVED lives.

• Locked thread