Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Jim Flatline posted:

You don't learn anything in gender studies.

One could argue that the opposite happens, actually. You lose intelligence in gender studies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

RideTheSpiral posted:

i suspect that you dont know what happens in gender studies

Can't muster the caring to care what you think about what I know, but I understand it feels nice to express your opinion sometimes, so *fistbump*

^^^ beat me kinda

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

RideTheSpiral posted:

american found lol

USA.

USA.

(Not as patriotic as I once was)

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

chalk posted:

*dares to lecture any other nationality about fashion or culture in any way whatsoever*

*supports the murder of gays and raping of children because that's just their vibrant culture and I am open minded*

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Anthrovore posted:

lol no one says "on holiday" here, it's called vacation you filthy foreign butthole

otherwise this is all pretty accurate

I love Yellowstone.... it is right ion the middle of the country, is a 1600 mile for me, and I don't need a passport to get there. It must literally suck to live in a country the size of Ohio.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

RideTheSpiral posted:

*travels 1600 miles on holiday*

*is still in same gay country*

*is glad of it*

gently caress'n a. The USA is like 15 different countries all wrapped up under Obamacare. It's pretty sweet.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Son of Rodney posted:

*literally steals country from native population*

"those dang immigrants destroying our culture who do they think they are"

Literally moved into a country formerly occupied by a civilization that was wiped out when the Spanish gave them smallpox. Doesn't give a gently caress.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
*wonders why europe thinks it is its own continent when it is clearly just a rather small part of the asian continent, overall*

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Time_pants posted:

*complains that the education system isn't keeping pace with other developed nations*

*supports pay cuts for teachers and defunding public schools*

*thinks throwing more money at failing schools will make the parents make sure their kids to their homework*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
*wonders why there are four or five (depending on who you ask) named oceans when really this planet only has one big-rear end ocean. I mean, there aren't even any narrow points to delineate them. Thinks Europeans or whoever said there were four oceans were stupid*

• Locked thread