Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Applewhite posted:

She got diet lemonade. Considering how good fresh lemonade is in Georgia, that should be considered a crime in and of itself.
She got a diet lemonade milkshake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
What the hell is "Texas fajita nachos"???

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Robo Reagan posted:

cant charge someone for treason in the US unless we're officially at war

war on terror :rolleye:

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

there's a guy serving a life sentence in florida for letting his roommate borrow his car because the roommate then used it to drive somewhere else and murder someone

the prosecution didn't dispute that he didn't know what the car was going to be used for but convinced the jury to convict him for felony murder anyway because, as he put it, "no car, no crime"

lol

All the more reason to never let anyone borrow your stuff.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
can i borrow a pencil? no bc you might use it to murder someone and then which of us will be on the hook??

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
No you idiots it was a TAB soda

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

what if you loan your ipod to someone and he uses it to listen to violent rap music and hten he kills someone? is that murder

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

rap is old, more likely conviction if he borrows your ps4 to play violent games

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

quote:

She was the first woman executed in Georgia in 70 years. Lena Baker, a black maid, was executed in 1945 after being convicted in a one-day trial of killing her white employer. Georgia officials issued her a pardon in 2005 after six decades of lobbying and arguments by her family that she likely killed the man because he was holding her against her will.

Hot Cosby
Sep 23, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
ok is about to needle one in a few hours based pretty well completely as far as I've read on the words of the actual murderer saying "oh this guy paid me to kill the other guy"

http://www.richardeglossip.com/the-case-1.html

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

lol

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

nothing like being a hired assassin (maybe?) who gets a lifetime sentence for flipping on the hirer and acting too dumb to be considered a freely acting agent

i guess the assumption is that if you are dumb enough to kill someone for money you are literally too dumb not to do it, so you're not as culpable as the person who paid you

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i like how she gets executed but her lover who actually did the stabbing is eligible for parole in 2022

lol :911:

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

there's a guy serving a life sentence in florida for letting his roommate borrow his car because the roommate then used it to drive somewhere else and murder someone

the prosecution didn't dispute that he didn't know what the car was going to be used for but convinced the jury to convict him for felony murder anyway because, as he put it, "no car, no crime"

lol

The grieving mother of the girl who was killed was given 3 years in prison because they found weed in the murder house

:thumbsup: Private prisons :thumbsup:

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

in a way it makes sense, if you're such a creature you can't say "no" when someone asks/tells you to murder someone for them, maybe you really should be a ward of the state

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Melmac posted:

The grieving mother of the girl who was killed was given 3 years in prison because they found weed in the murder house

obama is literally TALKING TO PRISONERS in an attempt to end this terrible problem! it will be on tv!

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Hot Cosby posted:

ok is about to needle one in a few hours based pretty well completely as far as I've read on the words of the actual murderer saying "oh this guy paid me to kill the other guy"

http://www.richardeglossip.com/the-case-1.html

Sneed

Glossip

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Turns out judge dredd was an optimistic view of the future

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

nomadologique posted:

obama is literally TALKING TO PRISONERS in an attempt to end this terrible problem! it will be on tv!

what

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
drat Georgia is hardcore. This lady didn't even kill anyone. Lol. Why would she thank her lovely lawyer?

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Jst0rm posted:

drat Georgia is hardcore. This lady didn't even kill anyone. Lol. Why would she thank her lovely lawyer?

You are lucky you have a death penalty in the states, across the pond here in the UK when rapists, pedos and murderers are jailed they get 3 course meals, radio, playstation and a hd TV.

Punishment for crime is a joke in the UK, the crims should be executed for any crime from armed robbery and drug dealing to pedos, rapists and murderers instead of being a burden on the taxpayer.

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."
You might say that living in the UK is punishment enough

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Was the car lender a white person?

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Moridin920 posted:

i like how she gets executed but her lover who actually did the stabbing is eligible for parole in 2022

lol :911:

It's hosed up really. The news said he received reduced sentencing for admitting to everything. She continued to plead innocent and now they're going to murder her for being uncooperative.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

ZombieParts posted:

It's hosed up really. The news said he received reduced sentencing for admitting to everything. She continued to plead innocent and now they're going to murder her for being uncooperative.

according to law and order that's exactly how that works

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

McNutty posted:

You might say that living in the UK is punishment enough

Nope, life is great here unless you are dumb/poor and have to live among the Muslims and other immigrants..

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Nope, life is great here unless you are dumb/poor and have to live among the Muslims and other immigrants..

As long as youre blind and dont have to look at UK men and women

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

hooOOOooOOooOooOollllllllllllllly poo poo!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjWSW94-P3Y

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

vice just keeps tickling my balls, every time i think it's over between us the best blowjob i've ever had

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
She only received 67% of the lethal injection that a male prisoner would have

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Gaunab posted:

according to law and order that's exactly how that works

I didn't read anything about the crime but I wonder just how awful the events were leading up to it that she was executed. Even the cool new Pope couldn't save her rear end

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Booblord Zagats posted:

She only received 67% of the lethal injection that a male prisoner would have

thats loving sexist, what happened to equal rights? I bet this is one cause the feminazis wont complain about.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Tramadol Junkie posted:

i am going to report the poo poo out of you for racism! REPORTED

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

ZombieParts posted:

I didn't read anything about the crime but I wonder just how awful the events were leading up to it that she was executed. Even the cool new Pope couldn't save her rear end

"i beg the state of georgia not to murder this woman, for god will sit in judgment of her and of you on the last day"

"lol"

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

nomadologique posted:

i am going to report the poo poo out of you for racism! REPORTED

its only $10... go ahead.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

$10 to speak your mind, you're sounding awfully american atm

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Melmac posted:

ahahahaha jfc

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

nomadologique posted:

$10 to speak your mind, you're sounding awfully american atm

dont accuse me of being a septic, I am British born and bred.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
do you get to pick the music you listen to when they inject you with death? I'd prefer that to a last meal imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

you would listen to some gayass poo poo i bet

my favorite kind of poo poo

• Locked thread