Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
my next-door neighbor from several years ago killed her husband and kid, but she killed herself too so it didn't really make things awkward between us

also one of my uncles was a huey pilot in vietnam but i don't know if he ever killed anyone himself or if he just enabled other people to do so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Flagrant Abuse posted:

my next-door neighbor from several years ago killed her husband and kid, but she killed herself too so it didn't really make things awkward between us

LOL

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

curious lump posted:

is there a single goon who has not experienced the brutal reality of death jfc
i haven't, really. the closest is when my great-uncle passed away of leukemia a few years back. apparently everyone was close to him except me because i'm the only one who didn't cry at the funeral. i did get those small little sub sandwiches at the reception though, so everything was cool.

also a few kids at my high school died when i went there but i didn't know them at all

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
I have shot and killed bads in Iraq with both my sidearm and a M60. Every death was a joy that I am glad for. It feels good to kill Islamonazi bads, Especially when you know they take young boys for pets. I would slash their throats with knives and bathe in their blood, however this was considered inhumane and not realized. I am also a sociopath, but I still love cats.

TEAH SYAG fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Oct 1, 2015

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

I worked third shift at a gas station from 2005 to 2007, a couple nights a week this old creepy lady would come in and say weird poo poo to me about Jesus and birth control. Turns out it was Sheila LaBarre. I quit the gas station around the time of her arrest, but I suspect she doesn't stop in any more.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

TEAH SYAG posted:

I have shot and killed bads in Iraq with both my sidearm and a M60. Every death was a joy that I am glad for. It feels good to kill Islamonazi bads, Especially when you know they take young boys for pets. I would slash their throats with knives and bathe in their blood, however this was considered inhumane and not realized. I am also a sociopath, but I still love cats.

why the gently caress did you have an M60

wait, are you from Iran? are you talking about killing Iraqis back in the 80's when the use of that weapon wouldn't have been anachronistic?

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
I also killed a bunch of Iraqis, Mahdi Army fighters to be specific. by nature of being part of the Mahdi Army they were all really bad and therefore the world is better with them dead, so imo I did a good thing, and I'm glad of it.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I wish I got to kill some loving a-rabs instead of signing up for college like an idiot :sigh:

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Nooner posted:

I wish I got to kill some loving a-rabs instead of signing up for college like an idiot :sigh:

maybe you haven't heard of a little thing called isis

it's never too late

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
my dad was in the vietnam war so he killed some people probably

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

maybe you haven't heard of a little thing called isis

it's never too late

I tried to PM caro to see if he wanted to team up but he hasnt gotten back to me :cripes:

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
You can still join the US military.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

TEAH SYAG posted:

FALSE VALOR EVERYONE! FALSE VALOR!

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
I'm really excited to get back into the military actually. I'm bored out of my mind tbh.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Mad Monk posted:

FALSE VALOR EVERYONE! FALSE VALOR!

please do not slander the brave men of the revolutionary guard itt

thank you brother for delivering sunni death

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
A kid I grew up with joined the USMC out of high school and definitely killed a handful of people in Fallujah. He got shot in the chest and sent home. The last time I saw him (which was like five years ago) he showed me the SAPI plate that saved his life, said "at least I took out a few of the fuckers first, heh-heh" and kept making remarks like "not everyone who kills kids is a murderer," which (alongside other stories I've heard out of Iraq/Afghanistan) suggests to me that most of the insurgents he encountered were kids or teens.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

The guy from Family Matters killed a kid

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
laura bush killed a classmate

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
My great uncle killed a fellow sailor in WW2 because they both got drunk off of after-shave they filtered through old shirts and a bread loaf, leading to the other guy getting really violent so my great uncle ended up trying to subdue him as the other guy was attempting to stab one of the other people they were drinking with, but collapsed his trachea while trying to make him pass out. He never drank again after that, but stayed in the Navy for 28 years.

Axeface
Feb 28, 2009

He Who Walks
Behind The Aisles

dad gay. so what posted:

i know it made me feel bad cause they started flying out of the bird house after i shot her. she was just a little baby wren mother and now her whole family is dead because she wouldnt shut the gently caress up for 5 seconds.

i also killed a cat, a dog, a frog, and a live man

you shot a bird out of a birdhouse

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

I'm the real mastermind behind 9/11, so several thousand.

20matar
Jul 9, 2013

70fugir

skeletonotherkin posted:

I'm the real mastermind behind 9/11, so several thousand.

Shalom dude

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

20matar posted:

Shalom dude

I'm now implementing the second part of my sinister plan in Oregon. Hint it involves disarming the US population and FEMA camps.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

My uncle killed dozens in close combat in New Guinea in WW2, he was completely hosed for as long as I can remember. Although in fairness, it sounds like he was about 85% hosed before he got drafted.

My dad was in the Atomic Bomb Squadron but I'm not sure that counts in the spirit of the OP.

We've had a couple murderers employed where I work on work release, two that I know of. Both those guys just loving oozed crazy, I gave them a very wide berth.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Booblord Zagats posted:

My great uncle killed a fellow sailor in WW2 because they both got drunk off of after-shave they filtered through old shirts and a bread loaf, leading to the other guy getting really violent so my great uncle ended up trying to subdue him as the other guy was attempting to stab one of the other people they were drinking with, but collapsed his trachea while trying to make him pass out. He never drank again after that, but stayed in the Navy for 28 years.

if any of my sailors ever stabs one of my other sailors I'm going to literally keelhaul him and get court-martialed for it

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Do fetuses count? My older cousin jumped in my mom's lap during my mom's first pregnancy and she miscarried a couple days later. Four years old and already an abortionist. Fortunately for me my parents planned on only having one child, so I owe my existence to that miscarriage. Thanks, cuz!

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

A kid in my Calculus I class in college was kidnapped by three people who thought he was somebody else. When he was riding in the passenger seat the guy holding a gun on him put it on his lap while he was texting, next thing he knows this kid grabs the gun from his lap, shoot him in the head, then shoots the front passenger in the back of the head. Points the gun at the driver, and makes him stop the car to let him out. Kid calls the police, the guy in the front passenger survived, the driver took them to the hospital. Guy in back had his head turned to salsa. The two remaining guys got sentenced to 25-to life for murder, kidnapping, and attempted robbery. The kid is semi-normal.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Frank Viola posted:

A kid in my Calculus I class in college was kidnapped by three people who thought he was somebody else. When he was riding in the passenger seat the guy holding a gun on him put it on his lap while he was texting, next thing he knows this kid grabs the gun from his lap, shoot him in the head, then shoots the front passenger in the back of the head. Points the gun at the driver, and makes him stop the car to let him out. Kid calls the police, the guy in the front passenger survived, the driver took them to the hospital. Guy in back had his head turned to salsa. The two remaining guys got sentenced to 25-to life for murder, kidnapping, and attempted robbery. The kid is semi-normal.
this would make a cool episode of some t.v. show

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Frank Viola posted:

lol holy poo poo those guys are the worst criminals

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.

Frank Viola posted:

and that kid's name... was albert einstein

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
My grandpa was a soldier and then a cop; my uncle is currently a cop, and my younger brother was part of the National Guard unit deployed to Ferguson. So yes, I know at least 3!

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
my family's connected to the bushes

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Chuck Barris was a CIA assasin, then a talent show host.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVIJ955kC7g

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Astrofig posted:

My grandpa was a soldier and then a cop; my uncle is currently a cop, and my younger brother was part of the National Guard unit deployed to Ferguson. So yes, I know at least 3!

most... most cops never kill anybody... neither do guardsmen on riot control... so, uh, it sounds like your family either has extremely bad luck or is full of hosed up murderers.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

most... most cops never kill anybody... neither do guardsmen on riot control... so, uh, it sounds like your family either has extremely bad luck or is full of hosed up murderers.

there called heroes dipshit

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

Parallax Scroll posted:

there called heroes dipshit

SUHPURT ARE TROOOWPZ!!111111

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Edgar posted:

My grandpa killed a bunch of Japanese fellows.
My criminal justice teacher was part of the firing squad that killed my mom's cousin, Gary Gilmore. Hell he even has the hood Gary wore on display in his office.

Hey my dad was acquainted with one of his victims.

Relentless
Sep 22, 2007

It's a perfect day for some mayhem!

A guy who went to my high school and later up being my friend's roommate was a school shooter that killed someone.

I think he was in late middle school and from what I could piece together his parents were bouncing between meth and dying of aids. He was a weird loving dude. Super smart but obviously broken. Last I heard he was a night stocker supervisor at a grocery store.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
My friends dad worked on Whitey Bulgers car so almost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

PLEASE ASK ABOUT MY 80,000 WORD WALLACE AND GROMIT SLASH FICTION. PLEASE.

I know the guy who ran over Prince Christopher of Yugoslavia. He runs my local pub.

• Locked thread