Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Ummmmm so is this satire or an actual headline from huffpo or something, I can't even tell anymore

Divot
Dec 23, 2013

Skeleton Ape posted:

Ummmmm so is this satire or an actual headline from huffpo or something, I can't even tell anymore

http://pitchfork.com/thepitch/915-sex-positivity-in-the-music-of-bobs-burgers/

It's way too real.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
one time i saw a bird eating a snake and i said "snakes one to know one" lol

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
danana da da, elderly prostitute!

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I like the one where he smokes meth.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I read the title as Sex Poverty and thought it was some new social justice movement to fight virginity.

Affe mk2
Mar 9, 2004

Chicks dig giant robots

Skeleton Ape posted:

huffpo asks the hard hitting questions, such as, is this preteen cartoon character gay?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/h-jon-benjamin-bobs-burgers-gene-belcher-gay_5602e410e4b00310edf9a246

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Can babies be gay? This Leftwing History of Civil Arts Major will find out the answer to this long asked question!

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
lol

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back
Bob's Burgers is a fun show.

I like that nearly all the characters are voiced by men making silly voices.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

tinas erotic friend fiction, but set to eugenes fart music

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i want some burgers and fries. i want some burgers and fries.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i like bob's burgers, but gently caress people who write all these stupid words about TV shows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
how come all the characters are always screaming at eachother like it was the 70's and they have lead poisoning?

• Locked thread