Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

Al Borland posted:

it had a great character creation system. I made a sidekick called: Golden Shower Boy who shot urine powers. A sniper named Money Shot who shot web nets, and my personal favorite, The Customer Service Representative. (He did jack poo poo, but asked you to unplug things and wait 10 seconds before plugging it back in.)

You really could get super creative with how you made people look. I had poindexter in a white shirt and nerdy glasses down to the letter with the CSR.

When i first got coh, my friends and I sat around making characters and never actually played one until the next day. The movement skills were really neat and flavorful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
Haven't heard a peep about DAOC. That was like 8 grinds packed into one character. Levels, master levels, artifact levels, realm levels, multiple crafting skill levels, and RvR was pretty amazing, I mean, eventually you were assaulting keeps with seigecraft on boats

• Locked thread