Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/30/us/polygamist-flds-warren-jeffs-update/

quote:

"First obtained by the Salt Lake Tribune, a child custody petition filed in a St. George, Utah, juvenile court by Lyle Jeffs' estranged wife Charlene Jeffs describes a group of followers called "seed bearers." "A seed bearer is an elect man of a worthy bloodline chosen by the Priesthood to impregnate the FLDS woman," according to Charlene Jeffs' petition. Under a new doctrine, "FLDS men are no longer permitted to have children with their multiple wives. That privilege belongs to the seed bearer alone," the petition said. "It is the husband's responsibility to hold the hands of their wives while the seed bearer 'spreads his seed.' In layman terms, the husband is required to sit in the room while the chosen seed bearer, or a couple of them, rape his wife or wives," according to the document."

I think these cuck memes are getting out of control, guys.

Warren Jeffs is also accused of molesting kids. Not even like the "normal" FLDS thing where they marry 12 year old girls and bang them but loving little boys too.

I saw a documentary a while back about a town that's run by the FLDS, including the police department. If anybody tries to do anything about them, they arrest them or run them out of town.

Edmund Sparkler fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Oct 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
how do i get that gig?

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

Im the seed bearer of this threads 2nd post

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
Why haven't the mainstream LDS condemned these acts?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
LDS is religion boiled down to its bare essence without any pretense.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
When I start a cult I'm just going to drop all the pretenses.

Welcome to the Church of gently caress. Rule 1: Only I may gently caress.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

glowing-fish posted:

Why haven't the mainstream LDS condemned these acts?

As far as I know they kind of do but they mostly just choose to ignore the issue because of the negative attention.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
lol cucked again by your religious overlords

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015
gold plates and lizards

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
These were the people that were too Mormon for Utah

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
this is cool and good, for i am a seed bear

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Arian_Samurai posted:

These were the people that were too Mormon for Utah

more accurately when the mormons decided they needed to tone down on some of the more repugnant poo poo in their cult these were the guys that said nah gently caress you i want to keep raping

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

EngineerSean posted:

naem
May 29, 2011

I can see how a group of innocent naive people gradually get taken advantage of by a charismatic leader, but "child rape" alone would have turned me against my faith let alone "gay child rape" and like, "ritual gang rape cuck impregnation" how are they not stabbing church leaders with pitchforks already

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

EngineerSean posted:

this isn't the the poz my neg rear end thread

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

poo poo jeffs says:

quote:

"The black race is the people through which the devil has always been able to bring evil unto the earth."

quote:

"[Cain was] cursed with a black skin and he is the father of the Negro people. He has great power, can appear and disappear. He is used by the devil, as a mortal man, to do great evils."

quote:

"If you marry a person who has connections with a Negro, you would become cursed."

quote:

"Today you can see a black man with a white woman, et cetera. A great evil has happened on this land because the devil knows that if all the people have Negro blood, there will be nobody worthy to have the priesthood."
insert black man/white woman cuck joke here

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
cuckolds did nothing wrong

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
every cult is a scam to control who gets to have sex with the female members.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

do they have to do it through the sheets with holes cut in them

sheetcucked beta mormons

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Happy Bear Suit posted:

poo poo jeffs says:

that child rapist sure has some unappetizing opinions

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i wonder if anyone thought this is where people would end up when the bible was written

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

I think one of his weird lookin cuckbabies is a senator now

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
uh

lol

welp

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Gaunab posted:

i wonder if anyone thought this is where people would end up when the bible was written

bro this is practically where they started

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Guy has eyes that follow you around the room. way too many teeth.
seems about right.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
the trouble with religion is you have to believe exactly what a racist conman from the 19th century thought about poo poo.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Yaldabaoth posted:

LDS is religion boiled down to its bare essence without any pretense.

Strong take

naem
May 29, 2011

Lord of Pie posted:

I think one of his weird lookin cuckbabies is a senator now

They all look like evil turtles

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

naem posted:

They all look like evil turtles

they're all bred from the same two dudes so itd make sense that they all look alike

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
Next Mad Max movie looking rad.

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

It's just viral marketing for the prequel to the Handmaid's Tale.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i hope all the rape and child molestation that are rampant in these cults stops because ugh stop it dudes

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

naem posted:

I can see how a group of innocent naive people gradually get taken advantage of by a charismatic leader, but "child rape" alone would have turned me against my faith let alone "gay child rape" and like, "ritual gang rape cuck impregnation" how are they not stabbing church leaders with pitchforks already

you only get exposed to the child rape when your theta levels are high enough

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Lufiron posted:

they're all bred from the same two dudes so itd make sense that they all look alike

C'thun c'thun ie ie ie

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
thank you joseph smith for allowing this man to gently caress me on my 13th birthday

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Happy Bear Suit posted:

poo poo jeffs says:

im pretty sure this was mainstream mormon thought until, like, 30 years ago

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

Nuts and Gum posted:

thank you joseph smith for allowing this man to gently caress me on my 13th birthday

You always were daddy's favourite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I wish there was a way to visit Utah's national parks without having to actually dive through Utah.

• Locked thread