Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

Ditch posted:

Embedded #3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzRpGFWQPJA

Rashad around the 6 minute mark is definitely the highlight.

Back when Dana had some hair and hadn't put on his accent yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
DC, after I win you will get released too early and a bunch of nerds will tweet angrily about it. Just like #HALO5

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010
Tyrone Woodley's one punch is faster than Hendricks' many punches, but Hendricks has many of them.

That concludes my analysis of that fight.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
DC when I knock you out your heart and soul will leave you and you will be bad forevermore. Kinda like #HALO5

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Ditch posted:

Embedded #3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzRpGFWQPJA

Rashad around the 6 minute mark is definitely the highlight.

it's good to see Rashad back doing his thing.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

-Atom- posted:

it's good to see Rashad back doing his thing.

i agree. i unironically like his style and his Brand™.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

kensei posted:

Women's MMA is truly catching up to Men's MMA

https://instagram.com/p/8R8PekA00r/

It's like she's a magnet for poor life decisions.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

If you apply old Batman logic to it, maybe she realized that side of her head was the strongest one so she wanted to draw her opponent's attention toward it.

Panama Red
Jul 30, 2003

Only in America could you find a way to earn a healthy buck and still keep your attitude on self destruct
I eagerly await this thread covering JBJ violating his parole in the most dingus way possible

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
hi i think cormier is going to wrestlefuck gus to death

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Panama Red posted:

I eagerly await this thread covering JBJ violating his parole in the most dingus way possible

he's gonna get another DUI

Chain_of_Dogs
Aug 24, 2015
I hope Jones comes back, wins the title from DC (because we all know Gus ain't winning that fight), and defends it many more times before retiring undefeated*.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
I have no idea why Jon doesn't have one of his hanger-ons drive for him when he decides to get blasted on whatever on any given night

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
other than being an egomaniac retard, :ortiz:

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

Chain_of_Dogs posted:

I hope Jones comes back, wins the title from DC (because we all know Gus ain't winning that fight), and defends it many more times before retiring undefeated*.

I hope Jones comes back and gets owned by incumbent UFC Light Heavyweight champion Ryan Bader.

Chain_of_Dogs
Aug 24, 2015

Lloyd Boner posted:

I hope Jones comes back and gets owned by incumbent UFC Light Heavyweight champion Ryan Bader.

Ha that would be hilarious. I honestly think Bader has a decent shot without Jones in the picture. People poo poo on him for some reason, but he's a legit top LHW.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
i thought he was the easiest fight in the division

Chain_of_Dogs
Aug 24, 2015

wiffle ball bat posted:

i thought he was the easiest fight in the division

Pretty much. That's why he's 19-4, with losses to Jones, Glover, Machida and *sigh* Tito. And wins against Magalhes, Little Nog, Jardine, Davis, Rampage, The Janitor, OSP...yea, he's a total can.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
If the very idea of Ryan Bader being a contender doesn't tell you something about the state of that division then well, I don't know what to tell you.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
Ryan Bader is good enough, but he's not good

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
A win over Vinny? Roll out the red carpet

Chain_of_Dogs
Aug 24, 2015

1st AD posted:

Ryan Bader is good enough, but he's not good

He's good, he's just not elite. He's a legit top 10, but sometimes that jump from top 10 to championship material is...a big one.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Vinny has a loss to a guy named George Bush

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
hi i think dos anjos is going to wrestlefuck cowboy to death

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Shogun is 2 for his last 6, one of those two is now a middleweight and after that victory he too was knocked out by a middleweight. Shogun is the #7 light-heavyweight in the UFC.

Ryan Bader is the contender 205 deserves.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Chain_of_Dogs posted:

sometimes that jump from top 10 to championship material is...a big one.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

CarlCX posted:

Shogun is 2 for his last 6, one of those two is now a middleweight and after that victory he too was knocked out by a middleweight. Shogun is the #7 light-heavyweight in the UFC.

Shogun rules though

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

-Atom- posted:

Shogun rules though

Hey you made a post that didnt cause me to puke

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Chain_of_Dogs posted:

Pretty much. That's why he's 19-4, with losses to Jones, Glover, Machida and *sigh* Tito. And wins against Magalhes, Little Nog, Jardine, Davis, Rampage, The Janitor, OSP...yea, he's a total can.

That's why most of those are still in the UFC

Chain_of_Dogs
Aug 24, 2015
I'm not saying Bader is a world-beater or the champion in waiting, but God drat people treat him like he's the worst or most boring LHW in the division, when he's obviously a top 10 talent. Do I think he's going to win a title? No, but most other fighters arent, either. Hell, I'm a huge Cowboy fan and I've ALWAYS been convinced he'll never win a title (I also don't view a title or the ability to win one as a condition of me being a fan).

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
it's just fun to say LHW is awful because then you get tangents where people start bringing up Bryan Caraway with so much enthusiasm you can hardly believe it

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

-Atom- posted:

Shogun rules though

Shogun rules and so do all the people who've tapped him out.

Chain_of_Dogs
Aug 24, 2015
Like Sonnen?

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!

Chain_of_Dogs posted:

I'm not saying Bader is a world-beater or the champion in waiting, but God drat people treat him like he's the worst or most boring LHW in the division, when he's obviously a top 10 talent. Do I think he's going to win a title? No, but most other fighters arent, either. Hell, I'm a huge Cowboy fan and I've ALWAYS been convinced he'll never win a title (I also don't view a title or the ability to win one as a condition of me being a fan).

I think Ryan Bader is the worst top 5 fighter in all men's divisions.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Chain_of_Dogs posted:

The number of wins he has is really more an indictment of the division.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
An unironic "every fighter is bad" in 2015.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Intel&Sebastian posted:

DC when I knock you out your heart and soul will leave you and you will be bad forevermore. Kinda like #HALO5

I think this is the first time a twitter beef had corporate sponsors.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Chain_of_Dogs posted:

People poo poo on him for some reason

:ortiz:

All poo poo is warranted.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Tito beating Bader was a gift from the MMA gods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010

canoshiz posted:

I think Ryan Bader is the worst top 5 fighter in all men's divisions.

I checked the UFC rankings to verify this, and the only argument against it is #5 ranked Heavyweight Travis Browne.

Chain_of_Dogs posted:

God drat people treat him like he's the worst or most boring LHW in the division,

Bader vs. Davis was the worst and most boring LHW fight I can remember seeing, and the only fight I can think of that has a reasonable chance of being worse is tomorrow's fight between Bader and Rashad.

• Locked thread