Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Snowman_McK posted:

Is that RDA pic from the Pettis fight?

It looks like Terry Etim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
BJ Penn stood really straight so as not to offend any goons that might have attended his after party.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
This week's news about Jon Jones comes as a relief because even if Bader beats Rashad, he's not going to get a title shot. Whoever is champion on October 27th, the day #Halo5 comes out, will face Jones in a rematch.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Lil Nog jabbed Rashad, and Rashad was so befuddled that he didn't do anything at all for the entire fight.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

niethan posted:

here let me use my autism to make my case

Since you edited out the original post I'm a little confused as to what you're making diagrams about. Did you think his real name was Colbey and he was using "Sage" as his fighting name?

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Bader wins his 6th consecutive fight and they'll do a Bellator and go Bader's the #1 contender but he has an, uh, shoulder injury so he won't be able to fight.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
I'm never going to listen to Schaub's podcast so I would have personally preferred to see him continue his fighting career and get brain damaged by fat guys for my entertainment.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Aurain posted:

The political situation in Ireland's actually heated up a little bit recently too, so the timing's poor on that front too.

The straw that broke the camel's back: the Ireland UFC t-shirt.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

lol

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
After the fight kit launch which had stuff like Giblert Melendez and Marcio "Lyoto" Machida I'm actually not surprised at all that nobody at Reebok realized their t-shirt would make people upset.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Dangersim posted:

Oh my God we need fights

Good thing we've got another Cathal Pendred spectacular coming up.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Bubba Smith posted:

MMA judging hasn't seemed that bad this year to me. couple of weird scorecards but nothing that caused any major controversy. Dariush vs Johnson might be the only one and even then the argument was there for Dariush to get the nod.

There was that one Cathal Pendred fight right at the beginning of the year where he clearly lost but then won the unanimous decision anyway, although the karmic balance was restored on that front on Saturday.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
lol at the defense calling a surprise witness who immediately testifies against them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
I always took "starched" to mean somebody getting knocked stiff, like Nate Quarry against Franklin.

• Locked thread