Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

Hendricks vs Woodley is off the card due to Hendricks weight cut issues. - @danawhite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroache's Anarchist

it's probably gonna happen more with the IV ban in effect. also please change topic title to "The Bigg Nothing"

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroache's Anarchist

Northjayhawk posted:

Reports saying Hendricks had to be rushed to the ER and given an IV.

quote:

According to Hendricks' manager Ted Ehrhardt, Hendricks suffered a blockage in his intestine last night while cutting weight, as well as a kidney stone. He was rushed to the emergency room and had to be given an IV.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroache's Anarchist

im racist

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroache's Anarchist

lmao

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroache's Anarchist

Rothwell vs Miocic is off the dublin card because Miocic is injured. that has to be now weakest card in terms of name value in a while

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroache's Anarchist

Bubba Smith posted:

not only is it not a record that was his 5th fight not his 3rd.

joe duffy not todd duffee

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroache's Anarchist

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroache's Anarchist

lawlor vs. maldonado is off

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroache's Anarchist

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Anybody watch any good old fights recently, I have some time off for the first time in a while and I want to watch some fights

the last old ufc I watched was 51 and it starts with Paul Buentello knocking out Justin Eilers and I looked up Justin Eilers to see what happened to him and he was shot dead by his stepfather a couple years after

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroache's Anarchist

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroache's Anarchist

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroache's Anarchist

america STUPID

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroache's Anarchist

quote:

Conor McGregor’s victory over Chad Mendes at UFC 189 to win the UFC interim featherweight championship was the toughest fight of his UFC career and was still a second round TKO victory.

Making the victory even more impressive is McGregor’s (18-2 MMA, 6-0 UFC) claim during a recent fan Q&A in Dublin that his knee injury was more significant than he had previously let on.

“Fourteen weeks before the fight I tore 80 percent of my ACL,” McGregor said. “I could barely walk. I could barely kick.”

McGregor said that it was through the quality of his training partners and awareness of his own body that he was able to overcome Mendes (17-3 MMA, 8-3 UFC), the No. 5 ranked fighter in the NOS Energy Drink MMA featherweight rankings.

“I have a lot of experience coming back from that injury. I was aware of my body, and I was aware of my balance. I have a good team around me, and I trusted everyone that was there. That’s how I performed. I train with people that I am safe with and that would allow me to get to that fight.

“I had a lot of adversity to overcome but honestly, I went into that fight and beat Chad on one leg, and now that I have gone through that adversity, I feel I have gained three new legs.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroache's Anarchist

remember Edgar and Mendes are fighting the night before Aldo/McGregor

• Locked thread