Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

gently caress Johnny Hendricks.

EDIT: I hope he's okay and all but if this is a case of him just getting fat between fights again then that is ridiculous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Hendricks should be able to make 170 without any issue. He has the same issue Kelvin has. Between fights he gets fat as poo poo and then (probably) even during camp as some of that weight is coming off he's probably still not eating totally clean and he winds up starting his weight cut way too loving heavy.

If he kept his walk around weight in the 190's he would have no issue.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/10/2/9439841/johny-hendricks-forced-out-of-ufc-192-fight-after-being-rushed-to

Woodly is pissed. Tells Dana "gently caress you pay me" and wants a title shot now.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Skip My Posts posted:

Fighter and the kid starring a guy who doesn't fight anymore and a 48-year-old man

I lol'd.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Skip My Posts posted:

No wonder her husband killed himself

lmao

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

I honestly can't believe the Nick Diaz petition made it lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

fatherdog posted:

Because it's something Irish people, the ostensible main market for said shirt, get upset about so you'd think somebody would have at some point vetted this

Seriously. More baffling than the shirt design itself is the amount of people on the internet shrugging it off like it's "not a big deal and why would people be mad about it?"

• Locked thread