Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

david carmichael posted:

Rashad is worse than bader. Rashad could win every second of that fight, then win with a leaping 3 ninjas kick and still be the worst fighter in the history of the division

I think i've seen one maybe two of his fights, is he really that boring?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

Haha, i saw the machida fight and the chuck one. I didn't get why everyone was calling him terrible to watch.

Anyway i'm really looking forward to ufc 192, i semi Dread bader - rashad now though.

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

My mild dislike of johnny Hendricks has been entirely validated! Well maybe not, i mean a kidney stone is bad luck.

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

-Atom- posted:

Jon Jones would wreck Mark Hunt so bad he'd wish to relive his childhood all over again

I'm pretty sure it's physically impossible for jon jones to hit mark hunt so hard, he'd wish his sister got raped again daily. The gently caress is wrong with you even.

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

His stream a few days ago, where he had the girl feed him while he played gta was amazing.

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

Aurain posted:

He says in that same two minutes that he didn't but Rampage is a pretty funny story teller as a whole.

e: Looking at his past broadcasts at EA UFC.
"I gotta practice with Jon fuckin' Jones? Really?"
"Oh, he even does the knee kick, come on man."

This is almost as good as cher tweeting about nick diaz.

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

I legit want rampage to become a full time streamer after his fight career. The twitchcon stories would be amazing. I could just see him treating every other twitch person like they were ariel.

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

Sprecherscrow posted:

I want this too with the addition that he just end his fight career now.

Well i mean, sometimes i think his hart won't be in it anymore, and its better for his health if he just quits anyway so.

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

I just hope i don't have to hear about schaub again. He's such an uninteresting doofus. I might rewatch the rogan intervention to celebrate.

Rampage's stream is a national treasure.

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

Helwani looked so irritated when rampage talked about his stream, it was amazing.

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

Not that it matters, but who hosed up, the ufc or reebok?

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

Aurain posted:

I end up feeling like death and enjoying it less if I stay up/wake up for UFC nowadays, so the EU suitable time cards being utter shite sucks pretty badly because it's the only times I can watch it without feeling dead.

That said, it's not like the Poirier fight is the last straw, the UFC hasn't done a very good job of internation expansion outside of Brazil and Japan cards for a long time now.

I'm in the eu but i'm not going to watch this poo poo. The card is just, so bad and meaningless . Does any fight on this card matter? I guess some of the losers might end up cut but lol.

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

loving lol if you need someone to explain yo you why this is a terrible shirt.

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

Its fine if you personally, or anyone else, didn't realize what was wrong with the shirt. A company trying to make money off of "territorial allegiance" needs to be more diligent.

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

I think its just the fact that reebok has been loving up basically everything, that its real easy for everyone to jump on them again. Its been a rough week for irish ufc fans.

edit: lol ok whatever.

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

david carmichael posted:

reebok has been loving up everything and its really funny, but its also really funny to see the weird outrage over what is at the same time an obviously dumb mistake and a huge perceived slight against irish nationalism or whatever

I'm not irish i can't really judge how bad the fuckup was tbh. Like i'm definitely not personally upset, but this has lowered my opinion of reebok (even further).

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

david carmichael posted:

so like are you going to stop buying cfl jerseys or what

poo poo i don't buy anything of theirs i think. I had to buy some shorts and amazon suggested reebok shorts, my first reaction was "eww lol no." Thats my reebok story, thank you thread.

-Atom- posted:

People hated Conor McGregor because they felt like the UFC was giving him preferential treatment when it comes to match making.

Not me, I hate McGregor because he made it possible for there to a chance for people to lose their collective poo poo over a terrible Reebok shirt that nobody was even going to buy in the first place.

Truly a breakout mainstream crossover star.

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

Droopy Goines posted:

The only people I recognize on this card is Madadi and Elkins.

Pendred and neil seery? I kind of like neil seery but i won't watch a card for him.

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

poo poo i thought weidman was kidding with that trump instagram thing a while back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

quote:

Kennedy is currently part of the “Special Forces Detachment Unit” which pools the most elite military minds from the Army, Navy, and Air Force Special Forces to create an unparalleled intelligence and tracking force. In a death claims investigation, this high-level military thinking is key to determining the feasible actions and movements of an individual with the resources a subject has at his or her disposal.

ELITE MILITARY MIND TIM KENNEDY.

• Locked thread