Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Maybe BJ Penn should stick to his walking weight of 205 and fight Dolce at LHW instead of this even worse idea he currently has.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Triticum Guzzler posted:

BJ Penn "stands up" for what's right, by announcing to the public his intentions to punch and kick a guy because of another, different guy who buys broccoli for people for a living

BJ Penn having a vendetta against people who like vegetables is one of the least surprising things I can imagine.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Conor's an idiot, she's over his shoulder not on his lap. He ought to get a refund. :colbert:

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Tito beating Bader was a gift from the MMA gods.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Rashad Evans Brand™

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I can't wait for him to move to 185, get sparked and fade into irrelevancy.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Le Saboteur posted:

This Ronda Rousey promo for UFC 193 is one of the greatest promos the UFC have ever put together. Also Fake Herb Dean. http://ellentube.com/videos/0-91z5qd54/

Those girls they had to play young Rousey look so much like her it's unreal.

It's cool that Ronda got Holly Holm an acting gig to help her out after the fight but I don't think murder victim is a good first role to have on the resume.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

-Atom- posted:

it's her sister, apparently.

Trast posted:

I'd swear one of the younger versions of Ronda had to be her younger sister. They look a lot alike.

Ahh, that makes a lot of sense.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

-Atom- posted:

dude Jon coming back and making DC cry again only to immediately move to heavyweight would be the coolest loving thing he could ever do.

It'd be good but the coolest thing he could ever do is a tie between getting KO'd by Mark Hunt and losing to Tito Ortiz.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Is there a way to get a GoFundMe or something so we can get Mark Hunt to see that post and have a free swing at our buddy Atom-?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I don't give a poo poo what he does with his cock and instagram, he's got a lot of potential.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It certainly calls for some Cher to be played during the next NSAC poo poo show on Fight Pass.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

We doing singing poo poo now?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I can't even imagine what goes through Ryan Bader's head when he checks his Wiki page to make sure no one's added "master" to his nicknames again.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

attackmole posted:

Ahaha, obviously it's Rob Emerson, noted Ian Mccall's wife-fucker.

Yeah, I'm probably not going to listen a dude who got caught loving the wife of the accused.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

-Atom- posted:

Cruz is gonna have some pretty good zingers when the TJ fight draws near

That's a great fight but I'm surprised it's a Fight Night card. Suppose it'll do better free than it ever would on PPV of course, but drat.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I think Ronda could probably beat some of Fedor's PRIDE opponents. Choi Hong-Man might be a giant but he ain't exactly manoeuvrable.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Ogantai posted:

http://www.twitch.tv/rampageishuman/v/19661701

:laffo: According to Rampage, Dana made him pay to replace that cardboard-looking door he broke on TUF.

He says in that same two minutes that he didn't but Rampage is a pretty funny story teller as a whole.

e: Looking at his past broadcasts at EA UFC.
"I gotta practice with Jon fuckin' Jones? Really?"
"Oh, he even does the knee kick, come on man."

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 11:38 on Oct 8, 2015

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

http://www.twitch.tv/rampageishuman/v/19660213

He called Rashad live on the stream too, talks about the Bader fight and having some fun banter with him. Pretty good.

e: "My attorney old as gently caress. I look at him and I'm like "drat, you still remember the law?"

"I'm glad you say you don't like dragons 'cos I'm gonna be dragging deez nuts on yo face when we fight again"

This is basically all great.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 11:42 on Oct 8, 2015

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

0 unless he gets rid of that hairdo

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

El Roncho posted:

I'm just now noticing "MusclePharm" is about as sketchy a name for a company as "RoidCo".

"Vitor Belfort's testatorium"

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Give him a title shot for this alone.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Rampage is a charismatic and funny guy, someone like him is well suited for streaming, or podcasting, which isn't far removed at all.

Sometimes people who get famous doing it just seem to have lady luck on their side because they're not charismatic or funny.

If someone can get a couple of million a year from being stupid, screaming at things and doing dumb faces, credit to them for riding people who want to pay them to do that all the way to the bank.

e: A guy who streams Minecraft bought a 4.5 million dollar mansion this week

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Oct 10, 2015

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Like I said above, the format isn't really too far removed from podcasting, it's just inherently audiovisual as opposed to most podcasts being audio primarily. When it boils down to it, it's generally just listening to a person or group of them talk to each other about poo poo and get along. If you like podcasts, you'd probably be into some LP's too.

Put it this way, if you like watching Joe Rogan's podcast where he sits at his table talking about alphabrain, you'd probably enjoy Joe Rogan and his mates getting high as gently caress then play Grand Theft Auto while talking about alphabrain.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I forgive you all for forgetting our lord and saviour in MMA, Matthew John Serra.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I like that -Atom- makes everyone else's posts look just that little bit better than they actually are by their mere existence.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Ronda's mom could go 0-50 against all opposition but she'd probably still whoop Ronda's rear end like it was nothing. Moms are tough.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Barao's looking alright.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Rousey wears Dragon Ball clothing, which means she can do Kamehameha's and poo poo, Browne stands no chance.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

willie_dee posted:

Video of her rolling with Gegard Mousasi, decide for youself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9xjs2fWJEs

You can see how pissed she is when he's just sandbagging her. I hope that Muttonchops guy wasn't being serious because c'mon son.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

If we're going to be honest, can we really call what Brendan Schaub did "fighting"?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

CommonShore posted:

Performance art.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sG3uYg17ts

UFC put this fight up for free a couple of days ago too.

It's beautiful. :allears:

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

"The Tsunami of Rothwell" is what happens when his fat rear end gets in a jacuzzi.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I need a new av since he let milo yialouplionlisaulis on air.

how do you feel about matt serra + pizza?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Le Saboteur posted:

I always knew GSP had a type.

Grey underarmour man looks like a swole as hell Ross Pearson

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

-Atom- posted:

don't make fun of Mark Hunt

:agreed:

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Sup Rousey thread?
In today's Rousey news, Justin Bieber hosed up.
http://www.refinery29.com/2015/10/95372/ronda-rousey-comments-justin-bieber?utm_source=tumblr.com&utm_medium=post

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Intel&Sebastian posted:

The dumb career moves awards for the past 2 years are proof this place knows whats up. At least in matters of fighters being dumb as poo poo.

2014 doesn't even hold a candle to 2013's though, that's just how bad 2013's was.

I don't know if Mark Hunt will be able to get his hat-trick favourite fighter this year though, that Robbie Lawler vs Rory fight and Nick Diaz being Nick Diaz are going to make it hard for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

-Atom- posted:

I mean, Mark Hunt guys. You know what I mean? Oh boy.

Just... Mark Hunt!

wow.

This post un-ironically but I'm taking a minute to find that Hunt vs Bigfoot gif in my Dropbox to post with it.

take this one too

• Locked thread