Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

I'd say it's first an issue of range. If standing, Gus has all the advantage because he can hit DC and there won't be much DC can do about it.

Secondly, DC is smart enough to know this and not try to beat Gus in a kickboxing feat. So he will either try to Randy them against the cage or wrestlefuck/GNP him on the ground.

So the fight becomes "wrestle" versus "don't wrestle" and DC is a much better wrestler than Gus is.

Also the size discrepancy in height makes it a lot easier for the smaller guy to wrestle the bigger guy (assuming the same weight class).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

I think Sage is pretty cool but it's very bad that he is 19 and has a fiancee.

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

People buy Ronda PPVs not because they expect a great competitive fight but to see what crazy poo poo she's going to win with and how long it's going to take.

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

The thing about deer is that it doesn't exactly have succulent cuts of loin or anything.

It's a pretty lean animal. Most of the meat gets made into sausage or ground meat and in both of those cases they will add pork fat to make it not taste bland/dry.

If you don't put in any fat it's probably close to being as lean as chicken breasts. If you have the processor make sausage out of it, he's going to add a lot of pork fat and now you are eating essentially pork sausage and you won't make weight.

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Looks like they dropped the prices on the jerseys by 20 bucks too?
(I'm not sure this is one of my bi-annual reebok fight kit website checks)

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Fertita Fightclub

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Mazzagatti , a great broken clock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

"Nurmagomedov" is russian for "domin8or".

• Locked thread