Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

:page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im at a party in the city and thia chick did some slam poetry poo poo and i told her ti shut the e gently caress up. Theres sime dr am a rn

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
your inability to control if you drink and how much you drink means you are almost certainly an alcoholic

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Isaac posted:

Im at a party in the city and thia chick did some slam poetry poo poo and i told her ti shut the e gently caress up. Theres sime dr am a rn

Thread delivers, voted 5

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Ocean Book posted:

your inability to control if you drink and how much you drink means you are almost certainly an alcoholic

What if I just choose to be really loving drunk all the time because it feels good?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
drink enough to pass out before the fighting starts, that way you reduce collateral damage

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Me and mu friend damez were try ing to break damez collarbone so he dosebt have to work

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Never diss the slam poet bro that party ethics 101

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
what does damez do for a living?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Too personal but he touches your food

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Ok kick him repeatedly in the neck, that should help

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

rear end cobra posted:

Ok kick him repeatedly in the neck, that should help

Haha that was the plan after some discussion. It didnt heron hes just gonns call in sick likeba normal person

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

What beer should I buy tonight?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Fried Watermelon posted:

What beer should I buy tonight?

Carlton dràught

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Your name wouldn't happen to be Mike would it?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Yeah it is

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im hungover today. In hungover every day but today especially

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
The local pub wasnt open but i went in the back door and a bunch of people were still drinking from the night before. So 10am i had 2 beers.

grill youre saelf
Jan 22, 2006

You might as well just continue all day. It's already begun.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I had to have a nap but now im drinking A Beer

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe

Neurolimal posted:

spoken like a true moon russian

What's a "moon Russian?"

Love,
Vitalis

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Isaac posted:

My girlfriend and stepfather had an argument yesterday. They, and the rest of my immediate family will be here in about 3-4 hours. Problem is i want to start drinking now. If i start now theres a good chance ill be rip roaring when the fighting begins, potentially making the situation worse.

ill down a couple pints at lunch for you OP godspeed

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
hmm i just looked at the timestamps on this thread. I hope you made it out ok OP

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

Vitalis Jackson posted:

What's a "moon Russian?"

Love,
Vitalis

not much, whats a moon russian with you?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
ive been drunk for a week straight now, got about half of a pint of vodka i plan on drinking in a second to get the shakes off for a little longer and maybe sleep through some of the inevitable horrible hangover, I really dont wantto be drunk anymore but im just so tired and it helps me stay in bed all day ):

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i feel as if you should be aware that could cause negative health outcomes

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Hide in the egg room until everyone leaves. they wont find you in the egg room isaac

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
I'm glad you drank the beer, Isaac.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im drinking KAMCHTKA its vodka but also liquor but its still 80 proof i can hardly type because im shaking so much thats not a good thing

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i didn't get lunch at the bar today and have a few beers

April Fools!!!

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Nooner posted:

im drinking KAMCHTKA its vodka but also liquor but its still 80 proof i can hardly type because im shaking so much thats not a good thing

Switch to beer, Nooner.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
im so hungover right now and i have to be at work in a few hours

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

the great deceiver posted:

im so hungover right now and i have to be at work in a few hours

the secret is to be funemployed

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Nooner posted:

the secret is to be funemployed

did you finally get canned

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

did you finally get canned

no, the place i was contractign at went under cause well, I think i madea few threads about the sales team there, so now i stay at home and get drunk a lot but Ive started looking for jobs I'd actually like and will probably do that until money runs out and then i have to take another horrible and underpaid job as some poo poo companies entire marketing dept. mmmm vodka

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Agag posted:

Switch to beer, Nooner.

nah then you get fat, a true alcoholic drinks liquor

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
nooner you're doing a great job marketing the benefits of day-drinking, maybe you should reach out for something that deals with that

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Nooner posted:

:wtc: This thread is a mess.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Nooner posted:

no, the place i was contractign at went under cause well, I think i madea few threads about the sales team there, so now i stay at home and get drunk a lot but Ive started looking for jobs I'd actually like and will probably do that until money runs out and then i have to take another horrible and underpaid job as some poo poo companies entire marketing dept. mmmm vodka

that sucks.

also that dude is walking past 2 fat lines of coke like they aren't there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im not shaking anymore cause ive replenished my bodies liquor reserves, but i am progbably going to go back to sleep soon, i dont think ive really eaten at all in the last 3 days gently caress

• Locked thread