Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Nolanar posted:

As someone who's been in the "vote Sanders in the primary, Clinton in the general" camp since he declared, he's doing much better than I expected. Clinton +13 is still a big hurdle to overcome, but it's worlds better than the Clinton +55 of six months ago. More interesting to me though is, how are the candidates' ground games shaping up? I never see news stories on that, because Infrastructure is Boring, but it seems more important than raw cash on hand or early polling.

Any poll which includes Biden is going to hurt Clinton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
If Clinton had to drop out for whatever reason, Biden would probably win the Dem nomination

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Obama is one of the most polarizing figures ever. If he wants meaningful gun control passed he's better off not getting involved.

• Locked thread