Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

C:enter:###
Would I be able to stream uplay through my PS4?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

I've never done this before, how do we communicate? Here or voice chat?

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Slither is so good. I'm stoked for that.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

I got me some delicious pizza!

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Years ago I was with some friends as I rented Shadow of Vampire while they rented Head Over Heels (with Freddie Prinze Jr). They made me shut off Shadow so they could watch that pile of poo poo and I never got to finsh Shadow. I'm super excited for this.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Basebf555 posted:

Correct, I forgot about that. Another likely candidate could be Jeepers Creepers, and yes I know about how the director is a creepy pedo.

I've always hated Jeepers Creepers, and now I have even more reason to.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Namirsolo posted:

You could always have both on (if you have a tv and a computer) and mute one. Gingersnaps is a pretty good movie.

I'm cautious about any Rob Zombie movie, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

I hate Rob Zombie and The Lords of Salem is the only movie of his I found value in.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Detention is s great meta-horror and I'll get into a slap fight with any of you over it. Of course, I'll only back up my argument with personal attacks against you.

I wish I could be more critical of horror though. It takes a lot for me to say that it isn't worth a watch again. I've liked everything that has been on the stream so far, some more than others obviously, but I find redeeming qualities in all of it. I still loving hate Scream though.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

I would have joined in, but I didn't care of either of those flick. I'm excited to see what's on the menu for tonight!

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Lurdiak posted:

Ustream is still giving me guff, so it's back to ConnectCast for tonight. Live in 30!

That sounds like a better alternative than the crummy subtitles we had, although I felt that they sort of added to the charm of the experience.

Noooooo! I can't use the ConnectCast! Hopefully Ustream isn't being so stubborn next weekend.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Lurdiak posted:

I'm so sorry Watrick. :(

poo poo happens. Thank you for doing all this work anyway. It's much appreciated.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Saint Freak posted:

Halfway through the film I figured out the character I had dubbed "Mumbles" was actually two separate characters I had somehow conflated in my mind and there were actually 6 people in the film not 5.

Mumbles does exist. They're in all of our hearts.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Noooooooooooo! It's been a sad night for horror.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Are we back on ustream?

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

I think Bug is very much a horror film. Descending into unfiltered paranoia and mental illness is pretty drat scary. To see, and believe, that there are bugs living in your blood is too.

Remember, horror is an umbrella term. There doesn't need to be cheesy possessed dolls for a film to meet the criteria. Does this mean Bug is straight up horror? No, but many good horror films genre blend.

I was at a museum awhile ago and the people I was with and I watched a short that they had playing, I wish I could remember the name. It was about a woman taking care of her dying mother. After I looked at my group and told them that we just watched a horror flick, they all disagreed. We went out to see some displays about the movie and we found the description, the director said it was a horror movie. I had never felt so :smug: in my life.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Frailty is a great watch. You're Next looks like it's full of itself, but I'll give it a watch.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Choco1980 posted:

Like I said in chat, when a lawyer starts relying on the Chewbacca Defense, you know their case is terrible, and they're grasping at straws.

I'm confused. I didn't think any court case was based on facts, rather they were based on the emotional outbursts of the lawyers.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Andrew Verse posted:

No but hey, let's turn this tragedy into a movie about how she wasn't a victim of idiotic religious lunatics, she was actually chosen by god to suffer and demons are really real and the priest who did this to her is a hero and his defense attourney's transformation from agnostic to true believer is an awesome and beautiful thing that makes the victim's prolonged painful death all worth it.

Hey, I'm converting to Christianly after seeing that movie and reading that heroic tale. It's truly inspiring.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

poo poo. I'm watching It Follows on Halloween. Excision is a good time though. Good picks Lurdiak.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Lurdiak posted:

By the way, tonight's theme is Creepy Sex Stuff, so uh, you've been warned.

Aw, you won't join us for the Final Night?

I might pop in just to shoot the poo poo. :)

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Are you really showing The Item?

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Sarchasm posted:

The Item and Killer Eye are notoriously terrible, those two are intended as a joke and won't be shown.

OR WILL THEY???

Oh, I've seen The Item, I just wasn't sure if it was for some MST style shenanigans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Choco1980 posted:

Lurdiak ruins halloween again...

:spooky:

Yeah, thanks Lurdiak. The only thing I wanted from the stream was to watch The Item. Halloween is ruined.

• Locked thread