Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Namirsolo
Jan 20, 2009

Like that, babe?
Yay! It's the most wonderful time of the year! Thank you for running this, Lurdiak. I can't wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namirsolo
Jan 20, 2009

Like that, babe?

Watrick posted:

I've never done this before, how do we communicate? Here or voice chat?

We use the built-in Ustream chat.

Namirsolo
Jan 20, 2009

Like that, babe?

Jenny Angel posted:

Scorecard for tonight

Rating: 7 skulls out of 10
Most Interesting Aspect: Broadly, the camerawork. Specifically, the fast pans with slightly tilted angles that build disorientation very effectively when Cusack is beginning to take the room seriously

Final Destination
Rating: 3 skulls out of 10
Most Interesting Aspect: A cryptic, extremely ominous message left for our protagonist, reading "Todd"

Actually, that message only said "Tod", which made me wonder why death can't spell.

Namirsolo
Jan 20, 2009

Like that, babe?
Sweet, I have never seen Slither and I'm excited to see the alternate ending to I Am Legend if it makes it better. It's a great short story and the movie murdered it.

Namirsolo
Jan 20, 2009

Like that, babe?
I'm pretty sure I've seen Shadow of the Vampire, but I honestly don't remember. Unfortunately I can't stay up for both because I'm an old person who has to go to bed at 11 on weeknights.

Namirsolo
Jan 20, 2009

Like that, babe?

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Uhg... can't decide if I want to see this stream. I've always wanted to see Ginger Snaps. And my suspicions about Lords of Salem seemed to be confirmed by reviewers at least. It got hilariously bad reviews. Of course I know that internet reviews don't mean much and doesn't determine if the movie has any entertainment value.

On the other hand... Nightmare on Elm street marathon. Gaaahhh.....

You could always have both on (if you have a tv and a computer) and mute one. Gingersnaps is a pretty good movie.

I'm cautious about any Rob Zombie movie, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

Namirsolo
Jan 20, 2009

Like that, babe?
Ooh! Two movies that I have seen and really like. I was planning on doing a rewatch of Tucker and Dale anyway.

Namirsolo
Jan 20, 2009

Like that, babe?
I missed the chat the beginning of Dead Snow 2. Was that a dubbed version of the movie? The one on Netflix seems to be in English the whole way through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namirsolo
Jan 20, 2009

Like that, babe?

Choco1980 posted:

No it wasn't, about half the dialogue was Norwegian, but hilariously, when Luridak skipped around in preparation for the stream, he landed on one of the scenes with Americans in it, and assumed it was in English. Cue lots of wacky times with him acquiring a subtitle file and then figuring out how to synch it up.

I did some wiki research and apparently they shot both in English and Norwegian at the same time. That explains why they are speaking English with accents in the Netflix version (yes the whole way through the film).

• Locked thread