Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

holding the dump inside me still, not gonna let it go, i feel like an expectant mother, fragile but empowered

might have chipotle again for lunch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
i'm sorry you are eating overpriced average quality anglicized mexican food

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I had some noodles and veggies and tofu I made myself, I even made a thread about it in GWS if you would like to see it and the process!

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

what's your goto 'to, op?

escalator incident
Oct 1, 2005

Sorry for the convenience.
Fun Shoe
i dont ask for double meat right away i be like "can i get steak" then i be like "can i also get double meat please" this in turn maximizes the amount of meat i am given

what i am saying is that i like meat (in my orifices)

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
If you live in Boston or San Francisco (and I'm sure a few other places that I'm unaware of) you have no excuse to go to this overstuffed abortion of a burrito joint.

Gordo Taqueria - San Francisco
Anna's Taqueria/Boca Grande/El Pelon - Boston

Otherwise, carry on with your garbage burrito, op.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Shadow posted:

If you live in Boston or San Francisco (and I'm sure a few other places that I'm unaware of) you have no excuse to go to this overstuffed abortion of a burrito joint.

there are mexicans in Boston? I thoguhtthey just had the Micks?

Maybe if you want a potato burrito :barf:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Shadow posted:

thank you for the list of restaurants you've eaten at

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Hope you got your chipotle away ready to clean up your bloody underwear.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
i had dominos yesterday and just poo poo like... pond scum or something. it was weird

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Matey posted:

what's your goto 'to, op?

Chicken burrito bowl w/ tortilla on the side, brown rice, fajita veggies, corn salsa, cheese, black beans. Chips and guac on the side.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Nooner posted:

there are mexicans in Boston? I thoguhtthey just had the Micks?

Maybe if you want a potato burrito :barf:

ewww, the potato burritos are in socal/san diego called california burgers

boston has good burritos because they ripped off the burritos from mission district in san francisco

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

thank you for the list of restaurants you've eaten at

yw lmk if u need nething else

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Shadow posted:

boston has good burritos because they ripped off the burritos from mission district in san francisco

burritos first appeared on the menu in LA not SF.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Hnnnggggg my bowels ache, I think the birth is imminent

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

The Rage posted:

Chicken burrito bowl w/ tortilla on the side, brown rice, fajita veggies, corn salsa, cheese, black beans. Chips and guac on the side.

bowl, chips, and guac? Mr. Rockefeller over here!

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

No but that's a decent pick. good luck with the 10 pound poo poo

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

etalian posted:

burritos first appeared on the menu in LA not SF.

"good burritos" :)

I can't speak to LA's because I haven't had 'em. I speak to Boston's because the siblings who started Boston's Boca Grande learned how to make them from Gordo's in SF. Then they had a falling out and the brother started Anna's.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i had a subway meatball

i feel the same

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
wouldn it be funny if food was patentable ? I mean, its almost strange that it isnt given our attitude in the USA but

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
You can tell when people are like double extra super white when even chain restaurant "ethnic" food is too scary for them and makes them sick.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Op I ate some food and now I'm making GBS threads, explain plz

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Shadow posted:

My buddy's family owns the Gordo chain. It's not very good :(

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
holy frwaking poo poo. a chipotle thread in MY GBS? for the fraking win!!!

i can't wait for the posts about my LOCAL AUTHENTIC taqueria where i personall order lengua and brains and the mexican lady owner personally comes out to shake my hand about cool, cultured and unwhite i am, unlike the unwashed mass swine who only eats 'consistent food'.

and then followed up posts by LMAO goons hating popular things about, aww whats that, widdle babby can't handle cheap fulfilling food that millions of people eat across america? hipster millenial bitch

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world

Xaris posted:

i can't wait for the posts about my LOCAL AUTHENTIC taqueria where i personall order lengua and brains and the mexican lady owner personally comes out to shake my hand about cool, cultured and unwhite i am, unlike the unwashed mass swine who only eats 'consistent food'.

and then followed up posts by LMAO goons hating popular things about, aww whats that, widdle babby can't handle cheap fulfilling food that millions of people eat across america? hipster millenial bitch

Nice

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Xaris posted:

:chillpill:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
chipotle threads... chipotle threads never changes

tomatoes and shit
Sep 17, 2015

Xaris posted:

I'm the LOCAL AUTHENTIC taqueria

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Op I ate some food and now I'm making GBS threads, explain plz

We share an anus

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Shadow posted:

I have no particular love for Chipotle, but Anna's is not better.

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world
Every single person I've ever met who likes chipotle has had the personality of a teenage girl. No judgement, just an observation

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
i dont think this thread is true. if the op did indeed have chipotle last night than per goon experience he should be dead now of colon failure after his colon exploded from the mexican food that his body was not designed for

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
I love my mexican food drowned in white rice

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

The Rage posted:

holding the dump inside me still, not gonna let it go, i feel like an expectant mother, fragile but empowered

might have chipotle again for lunch

Twins you win!

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world
They're opening a Chipotle next to the Starbucks at my university :love::love::love::swoon:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I really don't understand why people who live near actual Mexicans would ever go to a national chain owned by McDonald's instead of some local taco shop.

I mean whatever if you're in Kansas or the East Coast or something then great enjoy but in Southern California?

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

I really don't understand why people who live near actual Mexicans would ever go to a national chain owned by McDonald's instead of some local taco shop.

Probably for the same reason that people visit the same 10 or so websites over and over instead of exploring hot new content on their own

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

I mean whatever if you're in Kansas or the East Coast or something then great enjoy but in Southern California?

maybe because we aren't whiny so cool hip modern leftists who don't agonize over where we eat for lunch?

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

I would like to hear your thoughts on locally sourced farm grown cruelty free free range sushi next pls

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
hey loving congrats dude, wish I could be there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i ate a turd

• Locked thread