Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Knock the pussy out, hit up chopotla, that's a good night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Just took the poo poo!!!

Butthole is a little distended, but I'm hungry again just in time for lunch!!!!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
*waltzes into thread*
Oh you eat chipotle? Dumbass. You should Fly to <city> and eat at <hip local burrito spot that I am cool enough to have knowledge of> you pleb. That is, if you know what's good for you :c00l:

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

thathonkey posted:

*waltzes into thread*
Oh you eat chipotle? Dumbass. You should Fly to <city> and eat at <hip local burrito spot that I am cool enough to have knowledge of> you pleb. That is, if you know what's good for you :c00l:

Hahaha gently caress! I wish I was a jet setter like you cool rear end goons!

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

needs bigger boat posted:

i dont ask for double meat right away i be like "can i get steak" then i be like "can i also get double meat please" this in turn maximizes the amount of meat i am given

what i am saying is that i like meat (in my orifices)

My friend who works at chipotle hates you

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

etalian posted:

maybe because we aren't whiny so cool hip modern leftists who don't agonize over where we eat for lunch?

It's not about agonizing over where you eat, it's about getting better food for cheaper. Idiots.

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

at least you didn't go to qdoba. omg

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
How come they name the poo poo after a pepper and none of their poo poo has any spices in it? They should call it "Salt".

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

How come they name the poo poo after a pepper and none of their poo poo has any spices in it? They should call it "Salt".

if you quit smoking you can actually taste food again, hth

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Sometimes I'll just be chillin in a chipotle from like, noon to 6 gettin drunk on patron margs. Maybe mix it up with a white mexican (patron marg with sour cream)

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Matey posted:

(patron marg with sour cream)

lmao :barf:

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
i went to taco cabana for cinco de mayo this year

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

memy posted:

if it was really double he wouldn't need to run this trick. your friend is dishonest.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Update: had chipotle for lunch, will have the leftovers for dinner.
:rms:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

The Rage posted:

Update: had chipotle for lunch, will have the leftovers for dinner.
:rms:

bro I like chipoltle too but drat, change thigns up a little!

starry skies above
Aug 23, 2015

by zen death robot

Protocol7 posted:

i'm sorry you are eating overpriced average quality anglicized mexican food

A burrito bowl from chipotle with three soft tortilas on the side is, quite easily, two meals, which ain't bad at $7.

The trick is to pack the bowl with as much stuff as possible, i.e, every vegetable, the fajita stuff, etc. Then you make three soft tacos (I recommend getting sour cream on the side) and eat that for lunch. You easily have half of your bowl left and you can have that for dinner. This is a decent option for when you're feeling lazy on a weekend.

escalator incident
Oct 1, 2005

Sorry for the convenience.
Fun Shoe

memy posted:

scoop operation is hard

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

if it was really double he wouldn't need to run this trick. your friend is dishonest.

He told me that if a customer ever doubts his portioning there's a scale behind the counter just for you

FalloutGod
Dec 14, 2006
Someone should post recipes similar to what chipotle serves to keep this thread from being useless. I've tried replicating the cilantro lime rice cause its great but I've never gotten it just right.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Is chipotle expensive now?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

FalloutGod posted:

Someone should post recipes similar to what chipotle serves to keep this thread from being useless. I've tried replicating the cilantro lime rice cause its great but I've never gotten it just right.

isnt it basically put cilantro, lime, and oil in rice

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Nooner posted:

bro I like chipoltle too but drat, change thigns up a little!

they should start serving shrimp

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH

There is a local, authentic, taqueria near my house that serves real Mexican food including tacos al pastor cut in front of you on a large spit. Hand made by cooks that speak no english. None of the customers speak English and it's very hard to order. Everything is made fresh.

It sucks and everything is bland.

There used to be a place in Shakopee down by the tracks called Taco Loco that turned into a pile of poo poo once the old man died. They were worth it before that. They were in an old walk-up Dairy Queen building and you would get chips and ridiculously hot salsa while you waited. The old man had a big white mustache and was incredibly friendly. Their chili relleno and tamales with roja sauce were to die for. Once they moved, they became like everyone else.

Eat what you like. Authentic is whatever is in your head. I don't mind Chipotle. It's reasonably cheap and predicable.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

mostlygray posted:

There is a local, authentic, taqueria near my house that serves real Mexican food including tacos al pastor cut in front of you on a large spit. Hand made by cooks that speak no english. None of the customers speak English and it's very hard to order. Everything is made fresh.

Because everything hipsters like is loving stupid and sucks. Craft beer can suck my dick too, gently caress you guys.

Does everyone see what happens when you suppress bullies rights to beat nerds in school now?

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

FalloutGod posted:

I could probably ask my chipotle friend for the recipes for everything but :effort:

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

ROFLburger posted:

they should start serving shrimp

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

I paid $13 for two meals today and I didn't get diarrhea or diabetes. Truly the best era in American history.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

mostlygray posted:

It sucks and everything is bland.

There used to be a place in Shakopee down by the tracks called Taco Loco that turned into a pile of poo poo once the old man died. They were worth it before that. They were in an old walk-up Dairy Queen building and you would get chips and ridiculously hot salsa while you waited. The old man had a big white mustache and was incredibly friendly. Their chili relleno and tamales with roja sauce were to die for. Once they moved, they became like everyone else.

Eat what you like. Authentic is whatever is in your head. I don't mind Chipotle. It's reasonably cheap and predicable.

I can dig it, there is a great authentic place across the street from my apartment in middle-class faggy suburbs that is awesome. There is also a chipotle by my work that tastes good. I thing we are agreeing that good food is good bad food is bad, haha

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

the best burritos in my city are def. made by white hippies that started a food truck

"authentic" mexican food lmao yah like "authentic" vietnamese food. yah it can be good or it can be bad am i right????

white people make everything either not authentic or entirely insufferably smug too complicated for its own good fusion garbage

there i said it. white people both rule and suck.

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Oct 2, 2015

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
hit a mexican grocery store and get some of their prepared meat for your dinner

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
I made tacos for dinner, lil pickled raddish on top, very loving millennial

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

numberoneposter posted:

the best burritos in my city are def. made by white hippies that started a food truck

"authentic" mexican food lmao yah like "authentic" vietnamese food. yah it can be good or it can be bad am i right????

white people make everything either not authentic or entirely insufferably smug too complicated for its own good fusion garbage

there i said it. white people both rule and suck.

i like the white people food truck concept, let's ruin the basic concept of street food.

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
I had pineapple habanero wings and a side of brussel sprouts for dinner tonight. Pretty epic farts so far.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

etalian posted:

i like the white people food truck concept, let's ruin the basic concept of street food.

The basic concept being that it's cheap

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

hi im a white person food truck now this taco that should cost $1.50 now costs $3.50 of how much i had to pay the graphic designers to make our online menu and app

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Mange Mite posted:

The basic concept being that it's cheap

cheap, good and provides a partial late night quick meal when you are buzzed from drinking too much.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
chicoplte is gross as gently caress!
beans are gross!
rice is gross!
ciltranto is the loving WORST

I wish I could just be like "can I Get a totrillta? a sour cream ... meat ... and cheese ... gently caress you" and leave but you cant, they are like do you want lemon or brown rice? I DONT WANT RICE DONT ASK ME and if you tell them no you get a stern look and the person behind you kind of shuffles into you and says "get a moveo n fucker" and you look at the guy and say no rice as he plumps down loving lemon ciltran fo cuck forice I hate that place gently caress it gently caress ciltanntro and gently caress hcoiplote

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

numberoneposter posted:

hi im a white person food truck now this taco that should cost $1.50 now costs $3.50 of how much i had to pay the graphic designers to make our online menu and app

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

Shadow posted:

If you live in Boston or San Francisco (and I'm sure a few other places that I'm unaware of) you have no excuse to go to this overstuffed abortion of a burrito joint.

Gordo Taqueria - San Francisco
Anna's Taqueria/Boca Grande/El Pelon - Boston

Otherwise, carry on with your garbage burrito, op.

im v. upset san diego wasnt mentioned here as san diego is without a doubt the best place for mexican food in the US and i get militant over that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy

Meowbot posted:

chicoplte is gross as gently caress!
beans are gross!
rice is gross!
ciltranto is the loving WORST

I wish I could just be like "can I Get a totrillta? a sour cream ... meat ... and cheese ... gently caress you" and leave but you cant, they are like do you want lemon or brown rice? I DONT WANT RICE DONT ASK ME and if you tell them no you get a stern look and the person behind you kind of shuffles into you and says "get a moveo n fucker" and you look at the guy and say no rice as he plumps down loving lemon ciltran fo cuck forice I hate that place gently caress it gently caress ciltanntro and gently caress hcoiplote

:agreed:

• Locked thread