Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

numberoneposter posted:

i had a subway meatball

i feel the same

You're disproportionately poorer in relation to the quality of your meal, however.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

My housemates brought home a bodeans platter thing the other night, like half a cow and half a pig, bbq'd smoked, ribs, burnt ends,, all that poo poo

I ate so much I thought I was going to die then about 3 days later I finally pooped and it was like giving birth

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Meowbot posted:

chicoplte is gross as gently caress!
beans are gross!
rice is gross!
ciltranto is the loving WORST

I wish I could just be like "can I Get a totrillta? a sour cream ... meat ... and cheese ... gently caress you" and leave but you cant, they are like do you want lemon or brown rice? I DONT WANT RICE DONT ASK ME and if you tell them no you get a stern look and the person behind you kind of shuffles into you and says "get a moveo n fucker" and you look at the guy and say no rice as he plumps down loving lemon ciltran fo cuck forice I hate that place gently caress it gently caress ciltanntro and gently caress hcoiplote

Good job on having the tasted buds of a six year old. Stick to Taco Bell you pleb

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
My anus only feels the finest in Mexican waste

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

The Rage posted:

Good job on having the tasted buds of a six year old. Stick to Taco Bell you pleb

yeah except NOPE cilatnro tastes like fuckin dish soap if yo upoured it out of a camains rear end into your soupy mouth ... its gross, some people like it, whatever, o and no one will judge you for what u like but whatever man gently caress ccilantro is the worst. biscuits n gravy n ribeye are like the two best tasting foods, but im not talking about that

Malevolent Toilet
May 30, 2011

Shadow posted:

If you live in Boston or San Francisco (and I'm sure a few other places that I'm unaware of) you have no excuse to go to this overstuffed abortion of a burrito joint.

Gordo Taqueria - San Francisco
Anna's Taqueria/Boca Grande/El Pelon - Boston

Otherwise, carry on with your garbage burrito, op.

You are completely retarded if you think there is good Mexican in Boston and that you think Anna's is good. Retard.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
So how is Smash Burger I've never gone, but I saw one right next to a Chipotle and contemplated going.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Meowbot posted:

yeah except NOPE cilatnro tastes like fuckin dish soap if yo upoured it out of a camains rear end into your soupy mouth ... its gross, some people like it, whatever, o and no one will judge you for what u like but whatever man gently caress ccilantro is the worst. biscuits n gravy n ribeye are like the two best tasting foods, but im not talking about that

it's actually genetic, congrats on having bad genes and not finding it tasty

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

The Taint Reaper posted:

So how is Smash Burger I've never gone, but I saw one right next to a Chipotle and contemplated going.

imagine taking a thin hamburger patty then smashing the gently caress out of it so all the juice is gone and it gets crunchy around the edges does that sound good to you?

(its not)

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

The Taint Reaper posted:

I think I prefer smash burg 2 five guys. It's on that scale

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Wendigee posted:

imagine taking a thin hamburger patty then smashing the gently caress out of it so all the juice is gone and it gets crunchy around the edges does that sound good to you?

(its not)

imagine being dumb n gay

(you dont have to)

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
RIP Baja Fresh

You were too good for this world

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

McDowell posted:

RIP Baja Fresh

You were too good for this world

Why did they go bankrupt

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I had this

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Mange Mite posted:

Why did they go bankrupt

The ones near me are gone.

Pollo Tropical is gone too

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

I hope op goes to chipotle again soon so i can hear about another huge poop

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Took a super saiyin poo poo. Even my butthole hair turned yellow.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Twelve Batmans posted:

What's the goku special

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

The Taint Reaper posted:

It's the burger version of Chipotle

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Mange Mite posted:

What's the goku special

The chef stands in place, yells for 30 minutes and then makes your taco

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Bob Morales posted:

at least you didn't go to qdoba. omg

those assholes forgot my guacamole and sour cream last time i went

they made me use my own sour cream

i think they were all high the cashier broke out into laughter three times for no reason and was generally retarded lol

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Prude posted:

im v. upset san diego wasnt mentioned here as san diego is without a doubt the best place for mexican food in the US and i get militant over that

Tacos yes. Burritos no.

Tacos are loving insane though. And cheap. San Diego has ruined tacos for me everywhere else in the country. The tortilla lady in Old Town. Two for a buck.

Need to get back to San Diego.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Malevolent Toilet posted:

You are completely retarded if you think there is good Mexican in Boston and that you think Anna's is good. Retard.

no u

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

The Taint Reaper posted:

Delicious.... superior to five guys imho

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

If y'all ain't on that la pastorcita on Buford highway tip just lol, as a millennial I think

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH

The Taint Reaper posted:

They're not bad. They're better than a lot of chains. Not as good as the best burger you've ever eaten. But they answer well enough.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Looking for investors for my new dank burger joint: Kushburger

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

We'll put the weed in the burger and it'll be hella dank and tite

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Twelve Batmans posted:

The Goku special is so good your thumb switches sides on your hand.

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014

Meowbot posted:

hahaha lovely genetic mutation and cant appreciate cilantro

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

fivethree posted:

hahaha lovely genetic mutation and cant appreciate cilantro

yeah the metallic taste just means you got cursed with the wrong genes.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i wish i lived in a country where i could see copyright-infringing businesses all over.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Rage posted:

The Goku special is so good your thumb switches sides on your hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhGn5AXA1SM

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

Twelve Batmans posted:

do they sell vegeta-rian food?

limeincoke
Jul 3, 2005

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
I'll never understand people who complain about shits/farts after eating chipotle. Like, is your diet so bad that being exposed to 10g of fiber and 40g protein really causing your digestive system to go into shock?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

limeincoke posted:

I'll never understand people who complain about shits/farts after eating chipotle. Like, is your diet so bad that being exposed to 10g of fiber and 40g protein really causing your digestive system to go into shock?

Three meals of ramen a day will do that to a person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

limeincoke posted:

white people

• Locked thread