Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

what's your goto 'to, op?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

The Rage posted:

Chicken burrito bowl w/ tortilla on the side, brown rice, fajita veggies, corn salsa, cheese, black beans. Chips and guac on the side.

bowl, chips, and guac? Mr. Rockefeller over here!

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

No but that's a decent pick. good luck with the 10 pound poo poo

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Sometimes I'll just be chillin in a chipotle from like, noon to 6 gettin drunk on patron margs. Maybe mix it up with a white mexican (patron marg with sour cream)

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Wendigee posted:

imagine taking a thin hamburger patty then smashing the gently caress out of it so all the juice is gone and it gets crunchy around the edges does that sound good to you?

(its not)

imagine being dumb n gay

(you dont have to)

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

I hope op goes to chipotle again soon so i can hear about another huge poop

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Looking for investors for my new dank burger joint: Kushburger

Adbot