Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
any tips or tricks? shes a good dog but very old. her time to go I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
don't kill your dog

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
tips or tricks other than taking the dog to a vet? I guess there's always the .22 at the base of the skull trick :shrug:

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
RIP to whom it may concern

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mad Monk posted:

tips or tricks other than taking the dog to a vet? I guess there's always the .22 at the base of the skull trick :shrug:

I like my tip better

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
hit it with a brick or somethng and save yourself a few bucks op

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
You're probably pretty old too I bet, maybe it's both your time to go. HTH

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

look up "I died today"

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
sorry bout your mom OP but youre right its her time to go

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

Darth123123 posted:

don't kill your dog

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
jk dont kill a dog for being old. kill it for a good reason like it keeps eating youre underwear or it doesnt do tricks like shake hands etc

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
ISIS has some really cool poo poo with cages and fire. maybe spin off of that a bit

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
op plz give your dog treats and pet him/her and tell them theyre a good dog tithanks

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
loving let him sleep overnight whats the big deal

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

take out a big life insurance policy on your dog and make it look like an accident

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
yay!

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
I had to do this recently with an old sick dog that we raised from a pup. It sucks bad. Unironically sympathetic, OP.

Unless you're just killing it for fun. Then forget I said anything.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Just tell the doc to top you off after the dog. Then you guys can run and play in dog heaven!

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Let her eat whatever the gently caress she wants.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Darth123123 posted:

ISIS has some really cool poo poo with cages and fire. maybe spin off of that a bit

hurr

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

cook her a steak for dinner

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
here's a tip: keep this kind of thing to yourself next time so you don't ruin my day

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

take her to the shelter to show her the new dog you'll be replacing her with

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
my dog goes to sleep on her own. i didnt even have to train her. m,aybe you shouldnt be such a lovely owner.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
You can pay the vet to do it in your home so it is less traumatizing to the dog.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
tell the dog that something awful forum user broenheim that he thinks shes a cool dog

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Have the vet do a house call for this. The dog is happier.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Pick posted:

thanks for advice I asked my mom. its probably too late as we want to book it for tomorrow. she's really old, 16 and 7 months now. she's just such a darn good dog. she's literally wasting away now, these pictures are from when my gf and I looked after her in july. since then she's only gotten worse. now she has no muscle at all pretty much and can barely stand. I'm 28 now and I've had this dog since I was 11. She had a ton of life until the very end though, uploading a video now of last christmas when she was 15 and had a ton of life. she had such a good long happy life. amie. named after queen amidala because I was 11 and star wars hadn't actually come out yet. will miss.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
how long has it been awake

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
I'm so sorry. She looks like a really Good Girl.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

The Walrus posted:

thanks for advice I asked my mom. its probably too late as we want to book it for tomorrow. she's really old, 16 and 7 months now. she's just such a darn good dog. she's literally wasting away now, these pictures are from when my gf and I looked after her in july. since then she's only gotten worse. now she has no muscle at all pretty much and can barely stand. I'm 28 now and I've had this dog since I was 11. She had a ton of life until the very end though, uploading a video now of last christmas when she was 15 and had a ton of life. she had such a good long happy life. amie. named after queen amidala because I was 11 and star wars hadn't actually come out yet. will miss.

Thassa good little dog op

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
heres a picture of her at xmas just 8 months ago. she had so much life for so long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zre6TEbR2cM

e sorry its sideways not sure why. turn either your head or monitor pls and thanks

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
my wife put my dog down a few months ago :( my dog had heart failure and she swelled up with 2 gallons of water

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Edgar posted:

my wife put my dog down a few months ago :( my dog had heart failure and she swelled up with 2 gallons of water

sorry about your pooch

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I'm going to go to this place that all the chefs in toronto shop at to get some 60 day aged ribeye. I'm going to cook it rare and I'm going to give it to her a tiny bit at a time. and eat a whole one myself.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

The Walrus posted:

OP that is an extremely high quality dog and it will go its grave knowing it was handsome + good

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
give her infinite pats and lots of people food, OP

that looks like a good dog

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001
going through the last few weeks with and old and sick dog is the freaking worst because you know that you're going to have to put her down soon even though about the last thing in the world you want is for your dog to not be around anymore. it's a terrible experience and will stick with you pretty much forever oh jesus.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VastXQ_hPb0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Broenheim posted:

op plz give your dog treats and pet him/her and tell them theyre a good dog tithanks

Pick posted:

Good luck OP

:smith:

• Locked thread