Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

Better than philz. Hope you like long lines and 20 minute waits for your custom brewed coffee. Also, don't forget to get a sprig of mint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
iced or cold brew???

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
There are commercials running locally for a place claiming to sell "craft donuts" and I just laugh at the weak attempt to market to millennials.

This is the place: http://www.toppotdoughnuts.com

Dunkin' til I die, son.

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

come post with us, forever and ever and ever
honeydew is the superior NE chain :coffee:

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
i went to top pot donuts once for a party at night after they closed.

you could see them bringing in the donuts off a truck into the kitchen for the next day.

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET
sbux is a proven earner with a decent moat, aspirational brand, and international appeal

dnkn just has a hold on its core market

teen bear
Feb 19, 2006

starbucks has good cold brew now

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
nobody gives a single gently caress about your (royal you) opinion on coffee, coffee chains, or coffee brews. :fuckoff:

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I dunno, this seems like a good postin' topic. Maybe you need to have a nice hot cup of black coffee?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Smythe posted:

why do ppl on the east coast care so freakin much about dunkin donuts ??

wgy do people on the west coast love in n out so much. its because humans are tribal primates

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
thread pivot

in-n-out is bad now.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
idk if it used to b good a while ago but I 1st had it in ~2010 and was underwhelmed

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Smythe posted:

nobody gives a single gently caress about your (royal you) opinion on coffee, coffee chains, or coffee brews. :fuckoff:

Smythe, buddy,

you're wrong

Ice_2_c_u
Sep 13, 2002

qirex posted:

at dunkin donuts you have to ask for your coffee black or they put stuff in it

this should be a crime

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
isnt in and out chrsitian

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

My Keurig is pretty deece. We had a great coffee sesh this mornin

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

The Management posted:

thread pivot

in-n-out is bad now.

actually it's good

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
as a San Diegan, I love in n out

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

in-n-out is a great company that treats its employees very well

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Silver Alicorn posted:

as a San Diegan, I love in n out
i'll give you some in n out :q:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

if you like Starbucks it's because you don't like actual coffee, hth

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I've been sippin' some Kona blend my sister brought me from her Hawaii trip this past summer. The twist is that it came in Keurig K cups....but not official, so incompatible with my office Keurig 2.0

I tried doing the ridiculous lid swapping trick but it's difficult to perform such a tedious task without my morning coffee...

Lucky I found a co-worker who brought me in his old style machine. Now I can drink this coffee four months after the fact.

:justpost:

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET

Captain Foo posted:

if you like Starbucks it's because you don't like actual coffee, hth

nothing wrong with a caffeinated milkshake

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

duTrieux. posted:

what the gently caress is wrong with apps

they are a product of end stage capitalism

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
pram
I'm glad to see you don't have the tism, no way autistics could allow so many unread notes that poo poo must have taken like weeks to accumulate

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

in and out is ok for a fast food hamburger but i dont get the hype, its not that great and theyre always slammed as gently caress

five guys is better anyway :colbert:

teen bear
Feb 19, 2006

Smythe posted:

you sound a little hot headed, smythe. maybe you should cool down with a nice cold brew

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
alright fuckers. i drink 2 cups of DON FRANCISCOS discount coffee every morning. french pressed. this lady at work keeps buying me INTELIGENTSIA coffee bags so i havge that sometimes. when im "meeting people for coffee" near me i go here: http://www.yelp.com/biz/caffe-vita-los-angeles-2 and they have benches made out of skate board decks, and a glory hole in the back that i use to Service my Clients whom i also pay

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
a lot of times instead of making real cold brew i just make a normal pot of coffee at night and then put in a jar that i then put in the fridge overnight.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
does anyone care? no. of course not.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

mishaq posted:

in and out is ok for a fast food hamburger but i dont get the hype, its not that great and theyre always slammed as gently caress

five guys is better anyway :colbert:

i've never had innout but if 5guys is better than innout then innout must be absolutely loving horrid.

teen bear
Feb 19, 2006

Smythe posted:

a lot of times instead of making real cold brew i just make a normal pot of coffee at night and then put in a jar that i then put in the fridge overnight.

disgusting

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

teen bear posted:

disgusting

agreed but hell lifes tough and this is the world we live in

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

:golgo:
EVERYONE EXCEPT THE HOT WOMEN
:golgo:
i dont get artisanal donut places

i mean yeah im glad i can go somewhere besides dunkin but where i grew up you could actually go to some non-hipster place for good donuts

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
ive never heard of cold brew

i just have instant

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

There's a big farm around here that sets up kiddie rides and a corn maze in the fall and they sell amazing maple donuts, fun cheap day out with young children

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Coffee made entirely inside of a store is p deec.

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Coffee made entirely inside of a store is p deec.

a starbucks latte is pretty good

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

Smythe posted:

alright fuckers. i drink 2 cups of DON FRANCISCOS discount coffee every morning. french pressed. this lady at work keeps buying me INTELIGENTSIA coffee bags so i havge that sometimes. when im "meeting people for coffee" near me i go here: http://www.yelp.com/biz/caffe-vita-los-angeles-2 and they have benches made out of skate board decks, and a glory hole in the back that i use to Service my Clients whom i also pay

loading doxxing tools.......

also ive been there but given that it's like 1/4 mile from the Scientology Fuhrerbunkertempel or whatever there's always loving people coming up and asking "hey do you wanna see a free movie" or "take this test to learn abut urself" etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

du -hast posted:

loading doxxing tools.......

also ive been there but given that it's like 1/4 mile from the Scientology Fuhrerbunkertempel or whatever there's always loving people coming up and asking "hey do you wanna see a free movie" or "take this test to learn abut urself" etc

Scared?

• Locked thread