Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Tillamook and Snoqualmie ice cream are still way loving better than unqua or whatever the poo poo it's called. I'm just saying.

Also rip sorry for these poor innocents :angel:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Three Olives posted:

How are reporters supposed to report on a story if they don't talk to people that were there?

Do reporters call you to do reports about keurig or do they contact the people in charge of dealing keurig matters? In this case (and all other cases) keurig is a disaster.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

City of Tampa posted:

oh cool now we get to hear about this in the news 24/7 for a week and some people will say GUNS BAD and some people will say NOT THE GUNS and nothing will change and rich people will get richer and poor people will do drugs and get killed by cops

:toot:

Thank goodness I'm from St Pete.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Hector Beerlioz posted:

If all the kindergarteners getting shot at Newtown didn't change anything, nothing will.

Nothing's going to change because people need guns to defend themselves in rural areas from coyotes and hogs and the like, but this means that people also think that they need a rail gun to protect their homes. That, combined with severely lacking mental health services, coping behaviors, social pariah leanings towards those who seek assistance and the world generally sucking means poo poo ain't gonna change even if someone literally vomits guns on babies live on tv.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I don't even care if this is real. This is an incredible image.

• Locked thread