Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Blame the media for enabling these weirdos imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

THat's me

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Thanks for the 4chan update

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

shoot rich people

like REALLY rich people. I mean you're ending your life you might as well make a day trip out of it.

Just what we need an even larger gap between the rich and poor

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

He has Jeb Lund's eyes...

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Thump! posted:

Well, at the very least, maybe the pepe meme will finally die.

Or more likely be reborn

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Troposphere posted:

it must be bizarre to make a silly comic and have it become a meme and the. eventually used in a shooters lovely manifesto

Where is the manifesto. Also lol

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

The Landstander posted:

Kortney Moore, 18, from Rogue River, Ore., was in her Writing 115 class at Snyder Hall when she heard a shot come through a window.

She said she watched as her teacher was shot in the head. The gunman was inside the building at that point, she said, and was ordering people to get on the ground.

Ms. Moore said the the man asked people to stand up and state their religion, and then he began firing.

Ms. Moore said she was on the floor with people who had been shot.

This is too funny to be real

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Rofl

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

Didn't 4chan just get sold last week? Something about the timing of this smells fishy.

It's the 13th anniversary of 4chan

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Hot Cosby posted:

I would but I'm just barely getting how reddit's weird ui works, the chan model breaks my brain even worse

edit i guess you were talking about reddit

How were you able to sign up for SA if the concept of threaded convos eludes you

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

PleasusChrist posted:

Is FB broken or something? No one is talking about it in my feed. Has this just become so common that people stopped caring altogether?

I think only nerds care enough about this stuff

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Yikes

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

well if, for whatever reason, I am being used to personify a government that has to appropriately delegate the resources of 300,000,000 taxpayers, then no, it hasn't, not relative to the extent of the measure that is being proposed to combat the toddler massacres

things that are also bad but don't warrant a nation-wide response by the federal government: hikers getting mauled by bears, people getting struck by lightning, kids drowning in backyard pools

Or terrorism

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

that man is 20 years old

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

The Brown Menace posted:

yeah the guy who created 2chan which was the inspiration for 4chan owns it now

Lmao

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

shiksa posted:

i feel bad for the eggman

he is given these cursed genes and now cnn told everyone he's a shooterguy?

sad life for an eggman

Haha yes blame it on the genes that he let his own body fall apart

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
If he hadn't lived a soulfucked existence his cortisol levels wouldn't have decimated his hair prematurely or grown his face into a lesbian's

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

corpuscollossus posted:

If only I'd eaten kale as a teen I'd have those cheekbones you can cut gouda with

Guess which one spent 2 years not eating enough food

Stop blaming everything on your parents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Egg man is way too beta to sue anybody. He's gonna languish in self-pity and ressentiment until his inevitable murder-suicide imo

• Locked thread