Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Umpqua Umpqua doompety doo I've got a handgun pointed at you

where do i send paypal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

Tiberius Christ posted:

im still waiting for the first celebrity to be murdered at an all american mass shooting before we do anything as a nation

:911:

you are perfectly free to wring your hands

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

"EXCUSE me-"

*shoves EMT away from gunshot victim*

"-I'm in the middle of an interview here."

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

Still not as shocking as the twitter first-person murder video while the shooter fled the scene

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

This is America, bro.

Ride or die.

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

just victims of the in house drive by

they say jump you say how high

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

I am dreading the day there is a mass shooting with an NFA weapon. It's hard enough for us gunlords to hang on to the really cool poo poo as it is. First mass shooter to use a machine gun or SBR or silencer and we're in big trouble.

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

various cheeses posted:

brb placing a few buy orders for pepes on the NYPE (new york pepe exchange) right now

Register them to your trust so you don't need fingerprinted or LEO sign-off.

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

Thump! posted:

:agreed:

I've got multiple shotguns and rifles within 20 feet of me and jesus gently caress something has gotta change.

I didn't even need a background check or anything for all this hardware, and that's absolutely insane.

Get yourself a handgun in case you need to conceal firepower at some point.

Be prepared, this is bush league stuff man.

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

If a mass shooter ever asks you what religion you are always say "I'm an atheist" I mean that's just playing the odds

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

the shooter watched this trailer and was nodding his head the whole time until his Fedora fell off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV3PhvCf_Jg

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

If women didn't have agency I think we'd have a lot less mass shootings in exchange for a few more rapings. Which is worse, I ask you?

You made your choice, America. Now live with the consequences.

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

"Are you a Christian?"

"No, I worship the God Emperor of Mankind."

*shooter nods, moves on to next target*

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

Tezzor posted:

i'm willing to compromise but let's not lose sight of the fact that their general banning is the ideal solution

We're not really willing to compromise though, and we are all pretty well aware of the *ideal* solution for gay babies who are afraid of guns

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

Tezzor posted:

Banning them instantly removes them from the public sphere, which is at a stroke almost the same as their not existing at all. Their numbers would decrease over time from firearms surrender, confiscation, loss, age, etc, and they would cease to be mass-produced and the industries that produced them would no longer have the capital to influence politics, neutering them as a factor. As they grew less and less socially relevant people would care less and less about overturning the ban, and it would become consensus and no longer debated outside of some fringe powerless arch-reactionaries. This is how history shows us these events proceed. It would take decades, but is worth doing.

This isn't wrong which is why we gunlords have to keep arguing in bad faith and pretending that in the event of a total ban *urban gangs* would be manufacturing high quality firearms in underground machine shops and terrorizing a now-defenseless population. Or that Hitler was for gun control. Or whatever works.

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

steinrokkan posted:

When guns reach a critical mass they just keep breeding until all matter is converted into black polymers and tactical accessories

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

City of Tampa posted:

gun manufacturers are already specifically exempted from product liability laws because if they weren't crybaby bitches would run them all out of business with endless frivolous lawsuits.

And it still doesn't stop The Brady Campaign lawyers from convincing grieving victims to financially martyr themselves in civil courts lolol

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

I bought my first gun a few years ago. I went into the gun shop, saw one that looked cool, was like "yeah gimme that one." I filled out a form, they ran a background check, gave them a thousand bucks, and walked out with a handgun and a few hundred rounds of ammo. It was the most American thing I've ever done. It felt great. Better than the touch of a woman (I assume).

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

InterceptorV8 posted:

that's a lot of green, what you get?

It's embarrassing like most first gun purchases. It was a Taurus Raging Judge with a savage LGS markup :shepspends:

I have since sold it.

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

Neptr posted:

Since we can't seem to get past the fact that cars and guns aren't the exact same thing, in this situation, yes, it would be Mossberg's fault, just like it was Toyota's fault that drivers didn't know how to turn off their car when it was unintentionally accelerating into a concrete wall.

But that doesn't work because guns are different from cars. Guns are designed to kill people so you can't sure the manufacturer when they work as intended. Unless you have a problem with manufacturers selling a product that kills people, in which case we should ban cars too because cars kill a lot of people every year.

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

Mange Mite posted:

Apparently you have to hold the buttom for like 15 seconds or something to turn it off while in drive so they just kept pressing the power button trying to turn it off till they died

lmao

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

Al Borland posted:

There's till neutral, the parking brake, and a lot of other things they could do. LMFAO.

i know i probably shouldnt laugh about it but god drat i'm just picturing the 911 caller mashing all the buttons on the center console turning radio on and off a/c MY GOD HOW DO I STOP THIS RUNAWAY TRAIN

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

wasn't there a time when brits were all tough and surly and gallows humor and stuff?

not gigantic pisspants babies when it came to projectile weapons?

RIP Britania

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

steinrokkan posted:

(and gun owners are beta bitches)

You'd never say that to my face (gun)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

https://youtu.be/bUzl98vKl_s

Tezzor is operating the camera