Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

shouldnt have legalized the devils weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

just trolling 4chan looking for school shooting threats could probably prevent half of them. along with a lot of false warnings

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i like all the 4channers trying to talk him down by calling him a beta cuck

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

these threads always bring out the daydreaming edgelords
dream on, beta faggots. literally nothing will happen

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Three Olives posted:

There are currently reports of 2,7,10 and 15 dead, seriously can someone someone get them a can of spray paint to number the corpses and get an accurate count?

271015 dead. rip southwest oregon

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

i know this is probably a troll or whatever but jesus christ dude you gotta be somewhat hosed in the head to even do this as a joke

maybe we should put frequent 4chan posters in a FEMA camp

that entire board is basically that atm its pretty hosed up lol

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

pepe has blood on his hands

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

PleasusChrist posted:

Bust out the tin foil hats!

Just did a search to see if we had a real number of casualties yet and the BBC link says "2 days ago."

false flag confirmed

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

monologing in a car to your cellphone should result in immediately arrest imo

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Beef Turret posted:

This is too funny to be real

its from nytimes so probably real

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Josh Lyman posted:

Does this make us accomplices?

iirc the feels good pepe frog was originally from a gbs thread about the matt furie guys art so we are definitely accomplices

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Team Sesh posted:

As soon as I heard the news I knew exactly what type of person did this. Their is an epidemic of lonely, socially awkward men who isolate themselves into psychosis, and things like this will continue to happen unless we address it. Mocking them and calling them nerds, m'lady, losers, virgins, or whatever other stupid insults you think up will only fuel their anger. This country needs a massive dialog about the sexual market place. It does exists and it is a real thing. These men are lashing out, because no one telling them what they need to hear. Stop telling these men that being nice, polite, and honorable is any way to get ahead in either professional, social, or romantic life. I could probably write you this guys life story right now, and I don't even know what he looks like. Social and romantic relationships are a need on the same level as food and water. Men who don't experience that get sick mentally and physically. I would bet my life on the fact that this guy has limited if any sexual history that was not paid for. Virtually every mass shooter in the past decade has the same MO. When are people going to wake up and admit that things like MRA/Red Pill/MGTOW can't be just be brushed aside and written off as a fringe group of "weirdos"? The sad thing is no one will talk about the real reason behind this and past shootings(low sexual market place value) and instead will focus on meaningless bullshit like left/right politics, and just write him off as a "crazy person". He and other shooters are sick, but they weren't born that way. If they had a social circle and romantic prospects this would not have happened. I defy anyone to find one mass shooter that had a large social circle, and steady girlfriends. Carry on calling him an "evil misogynist".

agreed, we need to mandate every lonely 4channer potential mass murderer an asian girlfriend. until the "tfw no gf" posts end this bloodshed will continue

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

The Landstander posted:

You paid money to make this specific post.

edit: does this shooter guy have a name yet jeez

identity confirmed:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

obama is speaking about the shooting. i wonder at what point presidents will stop giving the same speech every time this happens

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

that egg guy probably isnt the shooter

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

The so called "Egg Man"

efb

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Obligatory Handle posted:

What will Trump say about this?

he will personally hunt down and kill the So Called Egg Man

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvERHiTfx9w

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

uh, hello, um, is this NBC news? i-im the, the Egg Man on four chan. they call me the egg man there, because my head is, uh... anyways, i, umm, swear i didn't kill those people. please do not say the egg man killed those people. ok, well, uh, bye

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Fat Lowtax posted:

Serious blond lady NEET hater says the shooter is from the Midwest, is not a student, traveled to Seattle before doing the gun event

lol the egg man is from minnesota and was traveling to seattle according to his latest video. its the egg man

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Fat Lowtax posted:

Bahahahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN3t3WtUO-Y

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lmao if cnn keeps on pushing the So Called Egg Man

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Fat Lowtax posted:

What if the 4chan users said "let's say it's the egg man" as a joke and then, unbeknownst to them, it actually was the egg man

id say its more likely cnn is being incredibly dumb

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

countdown to cnn playing this live on air

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Dr. Josef Mengele posted:

Here is the shooters reddit account
You can tell he was crazy
https://www.reddit.com/user/AcutePathogen69

why do you think thats the shooters account

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

they really need to release the shooters identity or the media is going to continue running with the Egg Man

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

why are you bothering to argue with someone citing infowars

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Alucard Nacirema posted:

CNN: 4chan is a club for beta males

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU4W0ef2654

I feel like this deserves its own thread

holy moly

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol now bill o'reilly has said it was the egg man

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Junkfist posted:

Could we please stop spreading misinformation about that poor egg guy?

confirmed::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qjz2G7LX8LU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Moonshine Rhyme posted:

Webster "the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal"

My political goal is that girl's don't want to have sex with me time to kill some folks
(I would also accept ideology in place of political)

red pill/pua poo poo is basically an ideology and belief system at this point so you could probably call it terrorism yeah

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://myspace.com/344765151/photos

confirmed IRA terrorist attack

• Locked thread