Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Umpqua Umpqua doompety doo I've got a handgun pointed at you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

CuteJen96 posted:

I want to know what kind of gun

a clip made of magazines, in my humble opinion

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Relin posted:

45 school shootings (just at colleges?) in the us this year, but on the bright side theres 4800 colleges in the us. so (assuming no repeats) that's only 0.009% of colleges experiencing school shootings, not too bad imho

your math has problems

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

GuyDudeBroMan posted:

I'm confused. Isn't this campus a "gun free zone"? Why was he able to bring a gun there?

Probably a hack.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
I used to be pro gun control then i was anti gun control for the Revolucion. The thing is pro gun people are against the REvolucion so as you can see I'm torn on this issue and also I don't live in the US.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

doing nothing is almost always better than doing something that you already know won't work, because that still preserves you the option of doing something that you find will work

I mean poo poo I already posted a study that found "restricting access to weapons doesn't seem to reduce crime, but these things do" but lol nobody cares

literally no one cares what the facts are because this is a subject where what people believe is more important than reality, lmfbo

what about that thing Obama siad about States?

• Locked thread