Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Oregon's Umpqua Community College...

Someone got a bad grade on their voc ed project.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Melmac posted:

You know he wanted to end it in a suicide. Thankfully they took him alive.

I can't wait to see what he looks like.

Well sounds like a MRA PUA with all the "Chads and Stacies who have scorned many and yourself." talk goin on in that thread. Saw that and thought of our friend Jon Pop
"

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I want to hear a national news outlet unironically use the term "beta".

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Wait that dude was posted here before!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

jackyl posted:

my point was more what's wrong with doing it, you know, in your house?

Mom

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Josh Lyman posted:

"Beta males" heard on CNN

Yessssss

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

PleasusChrist posted:

I'm east coast, and I have the internet all day.

This is good as I thought the the same. Going back 15 pages bye

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Team Sesh posted:

Thank god for that. I would imagine that a lot of goons may be lonely or virgins but they have some kind of positive influence in their life, even if it's just their parents, or people on this very forum. Some people don't even have that.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1213212/The-ego-epidemic-more-inflated-sense-fabulousness.html

This would have been viable in the past but with social media validation women of all kinds are more arrogant and discriminating than ever. Most men are pretty realistic when it comes to their prospects. Women on the other hand think they all deserve a Chris Hemsworth no matter how undesirable they may be.

This is fantastic, going back again to p 17

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mange Mite posted:

dont kinkshame bro. there is no link between bdsm and mental illness, none.

Exactly

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Dapper Dan posted:

sad thing is he wanted to go out like this because of this exact reaction we are seeing now. the media itself is complicit by jamming these up for ratings and hysteria. nobody ever follows the advice that says treat them with absolute banality.

instead things are getting progressively more outlandish (the loving ira in the bum gently caress of the pacific northwest at some random community college? really?) and competition for ratings with the internet increases with every event. we are witnessing the movie night crawler, with the media thirsty for the next tragedy to amp things up more.

How would you run a major network?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Coolie Ghost posted:

GBS:

G(uns)
B(etas)
S(retards)

Good poo poo

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

10k people dying a year from a particular thing out of a country of over 300,000,000 is just not a very big deal. it's a problem, but it's not disastrous. of course these deaths should be prevented, if possible, but there's just no evidence to suggest that removing guns from homes causes violent crime to go down substantially. wish there was, but there's not. and it isn't as if people haven't tried, people just kill themselves/each other in different ways. in the period before the NFA took effect in australia, during the gun buyback, we saw a decline in suicides by firearm... but an increase in hangings. the rate of suicide remained more or less the same. we saw (and have continued to see) a general decline in violent crime rates, but the rate of decline remained the same as it was before. one substantial effect on crime we did see was an increase in the use of stolen guns in crime, so, uh, good job government. :shrug:

the best way to reduce violent crime in the US is to address the total lack of oversight and regulation among the roughly 18,000 municipal and county law enforcement organisations in the US. 18,000, christ. in Australia we have nine police organisations. nine. two of them are federal.

Have u seen how many nypd there are? gently caress me

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Funky See Funky Do posted:

That's what I figured but let's be real. That's still conservatively 40000 gun homicides (probably closer to 50000) since 2012. It is a modernised western nation under the rule of law. That figure is insane if you have 10 million people, 100 million people or a billion people. For fun I'm going to go look at the murder rate by any means for China during that time. China has more than 4 times your population and 4 times less murders per capita.

How w do u know these numbers? Ur magic!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Oh I'm just inventing them out of thin air to troll people.

Carry on my son

• Locked thread