Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."
Put Modern BW Aristocrats together on MTGO, getting mostly wins but not played many of the top archetypes yet.

4 Godless Shrine
4 Marsh Flats
4 Bloodstained Mire
2 Plains
7 Swamp

3 Cartel Aristocrat
1 Bloodthrone Vampire
4 Blood Artist
3 Zulaport Cutthroat
4 Geralf's Messenger
4 Gravecrawler
4 Tidehollow Sculler
4 Viscera Seer
1 Teysa, Orzhov Scion
3 Return to the Ranks
2 Skirsdag High Priest
2 Tragic Slip
1 Blade of the Bloodchief
3 Dark Confidant

Sideboard:
4 Thoughtseize
2 Nihil Spellbomb
2 Thalia, Guardian of Thraben
2 Disenchant
4 Path to Exile
1 Leonin Arbiter

Blade of the Bloodchief is a fun-of, seems to have it's uses but can probably go. Not sure about the removal suit at 2 Slips, 4 Path or the distribution between main and sideboard. Really the sideboard is a rush job using what I had.

Skirsdag High Priest can be good when plenty of guys are out, but it sucks to play one early, a t2 one is probably 3 turns away from doing a drat thing. But guddam when they start to go off.

I just played against some RW Eldrazi Ramp deck with Ghostly Prison and Chalice of the Void, which was pretty oppressive, also Rest in Peace came down in the second game , and I was lucky to Sculler Anger of the Gods off of them. I'm not sure what would be the best strategy there, Seems pretty easy to shut off disenchant with Chalice. I was able to win off beatdown with my early plays but Anger after Chalice X=2 would be devastating.

Might experiment with the red splash for Lightning Bolt and Falkenrath Aristocrat for more reach, with Rally the Ancestors replacing Return to Ranks. Probably want at least one more land for that, and to get some Kolaghan's Commands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Festival with your real* little sister!
I've been having a lot of fun with Emeria Titan in Modern. I think there is finally a deck I want to play, grinding out incremental and inevitable advantage with value creatures and the combo of Sun Titan and Emeria, the Sky Ruin is pretty big game. Here is my current list, the sideboard is still in flux but I've gone 8-2 in matches with this build, only losing to Affinity and an Abzan deck piloted by someone much better than me snuck in a win. Haven't played a RG tron deck yet, but I managed to play the aggressive deck against Blue Tron and got just enough damage in before the mindslaver lock in one game, and Meddling Mage did work in the second.

Lands:
3 Emeria, the Sky Ruin
4 Hallowed Fountain
4 Flooded Strand
4 Ghost Quarter
2 Island
7 Plains

Creatures:
3 Lone Missionary
4 Wall of Omens
3 Court Hussar
3 Flickerwisp
2 Pilgrim's Eye
4 Sun Titan

Interaction:
2 AEther Spellbomb
2 Mortarpod
2 Detention Sphere
1 Dispel
2 Negate
2 Ojutai's Command
4 Path to Exile
2 Supreme Verdict

Sideboard:
1 Kataki, War's Wage
1 Kitchen Finks
1 Lone Missionary
2 Meddling Mage
1 Stonecloaker
2 Spreading Seas
2 Stony Silence
1 Celestial Purge
1 Disenchant
1 Dispel
1 Negate
1 Supreme Verdict

The plan is pretty simple against most decks, interact, survive till your late game, and let Sun Titan + Emeria recursion keep your opponent under overwhelming pressure. You've got great game against aggressive decks since Wall of Omens blocks effectively, and Lone Missionary buffers your life while maindeck sweepers and 4 Paths finish the initial onslaught. As long as you keep your mana up you have a lot of outs to splinter twin combo and your late game is just better than theirs. Ghost Quarter can lock some decks out of mana and I've had a few people give me queer looks when I pulled out the maindeck Negate on them. This deck is just a lot of fun to play with, and I'd really recommend it. The sideboard is still a work in progress, but I like the options I have. The biggest question marks are probably the Stonecloaker and the Kataki, but for the time being they do what I need them to.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

I've been playing a Mardu tokens pile at Thursday Modern tournaments the past two weeks. I've gone 5-1, with the only loss being to Merfolk. Almost the entire meta is Affinity or Burn, and 1 RG Tron player. I got to live the dream today by 4-for-1ing an Affinity player. He went to activate Steel Overseer on his Mennite & two Blinkmoths and I responded with Zealous Persecution.

Deck: Mardu Tokens

//Land
4 Plains
2 Swamp
1 Mountain
4 Bloodstained Mire
1 Blood Crypt
2 Sacred Foundry
2 Godless Shrine
1 Arid Mesa
2 Shambling Vent
1 Ghost Quarter
1 Windbrisk Heights
3 Windswept Heath

//Spells
4 Intangible Virtue
1 Murderous Cut
1 Elspeth Tirel
4 Path to Exile
4 Lightning Bolt
3 Inquisition of Kozilek
4 Lingering Souls
3 Spectral Procession
1 Secure the Wastes
2 Thoughtseize
2 Gideon, Ally of Zendikar
2 Young Pyromancer
2 Auriok Champion
1 Monastery Mentor
2 Sorin, Solemn Visitor

//Sideboard
1 Hero of Bladehold
1 Crumble to Dust
1 Oblivion Ring
2 Rest in Peace
2 Stony Silence
2 Wear // Tear
1 Kolaghan's Command
1 Secure the Wastes
1 Surgical Extraction
2 Zealous Persecution
1 Mortify

Display deck statistics

One of these days I would switch the Heaths for Marsh Flats but I'm not made of money. I may also want to go up to 2 Ghost Quarters because I have always loved drawing one. Every planeswalker has won me a game so far, although was one to a terrible misplay where I was able to ultimate Elspeth when they could have attacked her.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Every time I see that deck posted (I think someone else on here runs it?) I really want to build it, but the thought of buying that manabase fills me with dread. Though I have a few Marsh Flats already so maybe that would mitigate things?

You have a ton of good, cheap instants and sorceries in the deck, any chance you could fit in more Pyromancers or Mentors?

it is
Aug 19, 2011

by Smythe
I made a Standard Felidar Sovereign tempo/control deck. The goal is to clog up the board with small guys with big butts in the beginning, then either kill with creatures or win with Felidar Sovereign.

Deck: Untitled Deck

//Main
Creatures (18)
4 Dragon's Eye Sentry
4 Arashin Cleric
4 Orator of Ojutai
1 Zulaport Cutthroat
1 Grim Haruspex
2 Liliana, Heretical Healer
2 Felidar Sovereign

Lands (24)
9 Plains
8 Swamp
4 Scoured Barrens
2 Shambling Vent
1 Blighted Steppe

Instants and Sorceries (13)
2 Tandem Tactics
1 Ultimate Price
1 Harsh Sustenance
3 Ruinous Path
2 Utter End
2 Languish
2 Planar Outburst

Enchantments (5)
1 Stasis Snare
2 Suspension Field
2 Palace Siege

Display deck statistics

I've played 3 matches so far.

Things I like:
It feels very strong against aggro decks. Big toughness is cheaper than big power, so we can always outpace them a little
Shambling Vent combined with Ruinous Path and Planar Outburst is fantastic. Planar Outburst in particular.
I like Grim Haruspex, and how he can turn every creature into a value creature. A big problem with these cheaply-costed decks is that you can run out of cards easily, and having the ability to refresh them is nice
Both of Palace Siege's modes are good. Khans (at the beginning of upkeep, move target creature card from graveyard to hand) can bring you back from behind if you have an Arashin Cleric, which is a cheap way to get 3 life a turn if can consistently block a creature. Dragons is good too if your board state isn't strictly smaller than theirs.

Things I don't like:
I don't really know what removal I want, or even how to determine what removal I want. Do I want instant speed removal? Do I want conditional removal? Do I want it to be a combat trick? I don't know!
I don't know what board wipes are right.
I don't have enough Grim Haruspices

Thanks guys!

it is fucked around with this message at 08:34 on Dec 19, 2015

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

C-Euro posted:

Every time I see that deck posted (I think someone else on here runs it?) I really want to build it, but the thought of buying that manabase fills me with dread. Though I have a few Marsh Flats already so maybe that would mitigate things?

You have a ton of good, cheap instants and sorceries in the deck, any chance you could fit in more Pyromancers or Mentors?

I originally had four Pyros but my store is so burn and heavy red Zoo, they were DOA. The Auriok Champions are my way of pre-boarding because the first week I played the deck I brought them in every game. Makes a roadblock that gains me life. To add more Mentors would mean cutting Planeswalkers and I like all of them too much right now. It would probably be the Gideons if that was a choice.

I was thinking also about cutting Mentor entirely for Painful Truths.

GoutPatrol fucked around with this message at 12:35 on Dec 19, 2015

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

Is there any good BWR maindeckable enchantment hate in Modern? I think I'd find it useful if I ran something that could deal with them, maybe something modal. Right now I can only think of Mortify, which is sort of fine but on the expensive side.

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

BizarroAzrael posted:

Is there any good BWR maindeckable enchantment hate in Modern? I think I'd find it useful if I ran something that could deal with them, maybe something modal. Right now I can only think of Mortify, which is sort of fine but on the expensive side.

I dunno about maindeck-able but maybe Patricians Scorn? It's free! (depending on how many white cards are in your deck)

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

Cernunnos posted:

I dunno about maindeck-able but maybe Patricians Scorn? It's free! (depending on how many white cards are in your deck)

Worth remembering, but no way maindeckable unless you want to destroy your own enchantments for some reason. I already have Wear/Tear in the side, it's just my aristocrats build has hit a few maindeck enchantments that wreck it, would have liked something for enchantments like Kolaghan's command is for artifacts.

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C
ronom unicorn and variants
aura of silence
demystify/erase
disenchant
utter end
???

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Competence on the battlefield is a myth. The side which screws up next to last wins, it's as simple as that.

Hide//Seek I dare you. Make it the new Rise//Fall except impossible to be nearly as good.

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

I think Oblivion Ring is the best you can do.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

BizarroAzrael posted:

You're not going to get something better than (or even as good as) Mortify for less than 3 mana.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

AlternateNu posted:

You're not going to get something better than (or even as good as) Mortify for less than 3 mana.

Yeah, it's looking like that or O-ring. Maybe a one-of or something. Ronom Unicorn/Felidar Cub I guess are options, but are just bears in the majority of matches. I suppose it can be useful they can sac themselves, but that's not huge at all.

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
Mortify has an amazing looking full art promo so you have that going for you.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
Any suggestions on this budget skred list? There's a lot of goofy 1-ofs because I don't know what to expect from my local meta. Not sure whether to play Mind Stone or Coldsteel Heart. Drawing cards is nice but so is not dying to splinter twin and tarmogoyfs.

Deck: Budget Skred

//main
4 Skred
4 Boros Reckoner
3 Koth of the Hammer
1 Chandra, Pyromaster
1 Chandra, Fire of Kaladesh
2 Pia and Kiran Nalaar
1 Roast
4 Lightning Bolt
2 Pyroclasm
2 Stormbreath Dragon
1 Sarkhan, the Dragonspeaker
2 Pyrite Spellbomb
19 Snow-Covered Mountain
2 Scrying Sheets
2 Volcanic Fallout
2 Anger of the Gods
3 Mind Stone
1 Valakut, the Molten Pinnacle
1 Relic of Progenitus
1 Thunderbreak Regent
1 Dismember
1 Outpost Siege

//Sideboard
4 Dragon's Claw
3 Rending Volley
1 Outpost Siege
4 Molten Rain
2 Crumble to Dust
1 Relic of Progenitus

Display deck statistics

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm Running a Black / Red Eldrazi deck off of some cards my GF gave me (About 1300 total) and some booster packs. I'm not beneath buying more cards, I'm just unsure where to go from here. My friends I play with now tell me I'm way more aggressive then the average player, so I'd like to try and facilitate that, being able to swing/damage turn 1 would be nice as well.

http://deckstats.net/deck-8693171-e637d2d411be1fe733f0defef7d82de0.html

Can you guys give me some tips with what I should do to facilitate that?

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

1. Pick a format. You have cards from multiple sets stretching back years. Each format can only use a certain card pool. Most people start with Standard because it is the cheapest to build and it only uses cards from the past 2 years.

http://magic.wizards.com/en/content/standard-formats-magic-gathering

2. Cut out the big creatures. You cannot be an aggro deck if you ever expect to play those creatures that cost 7, 8, and 12 mana in your deck. That is just too big and you will probably never be able to cast them unless you build your deck around them. To be an aggro deck, your creature's mana cost should top out of 4.

3. You need more non-creature spells. The best kind of spells for your deck are ones that can kill blockers so your creatures can attack and not die, or ones that will deal the final last bit of damage to your opponent. You have three instant kill spells and 5 different kind of sorcery kill spells. If you are an aggro deck, almost all of them should be instants. They should at most be 2 mana each, anything else is probably too slow. For a Standard aggeo deck now, let's say you should have around 28-32 creature spells, 8-10 non-creature spells, and 20-22 land. You can play around with these numbers, but because its your first deck, try to build it around these ratios.

4. Play the full set of what is good. You have too many 1-ofs (meaning you only play one copy in a deck when you could run 4.) An aggro deck needs to be consistent. Because you want to win or be close to winning the game in the first...let's say 5-6 turns, you won't be seeing most of your 60 card deck. There is a good chance you will only see 15 cards throughout the match. Which means the less likely it is for you to to draw one particular creature. Play 4 of the best creatures in your deck so you can make it more likely to see them in an opening hand.

Look at this standard BR list:
http://www.mtggoldfish.com/archetype/standard-br-23359#paper

The creature curve is no bigger than 4, the non-creature spells are no bigger than 2, and it runs 22 land. Every creature in it is a 4-of, except for the Legendary creatures (which means you can only have one in play at the same time,) so they will have similar hands every time, meaning it is easier for you to choose what to play. Looking at what you have, I say try to build around Forerunner of Slaughter and Dominator Drone, finding a couple more cheap Devoid creatures, add more kill spells (to get rid of blockers) or pump spells (to punish people for not blocking) and see how it goes.

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon

stinkles1112 posted:

So for all you nay-sayers and giver-uppers that think this standard sucks for brewing, I went 5-0 at FNM with this pile, dropping a total of one game:

4x Disowned Ancestor
4x Archers' Parapet
4x Fortified Rampart
2x Guardians of Meletis
4x Siege Rhino

4x Abzan Charm
1x Foul Renewal
3x Grim Contest
2x Kin-Tree Invocation

1x Ob Nixilis Reignited
2x Painful Truths

4x Assault Formation
1x Sight of the Scalelords

3x Canopy Vista
1x Shambling Vent
1x Caves of Koilos
4x Sandsteppe Citadel
3x Llanowar Wastes
2x Evolving Wilds
4x Swamp
1x Plains
5x Forest

As with the last thing I posted here, my mana base is a little janky because I'm not willing to buy into fetchlands so there's a lot of potential for improvement there.

Taking the refined version of this (a few posts down) to FNM where nobody really plays T1 decks. I have destroyed with this on MTGO and very anxious to see how it does in real time. I haven't enjoyed a Standard legal deck since Mazes End but I'm loving Abzan Assault pretty darn close!

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Got any good suggestions for a Red/Black Dragon deck for casual play? I love my Red/Green Dragons, but Sarkhan the Mad and having various dragon demons, dragon skeletons, and dragon vampires sounds fun.

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

BizarroAzrael posted:

I think you could get away with maindecking like 2 of actual Disenchant (which was timeshifted), since I think the only decks that don't run any enchantments/artifacts are BGx variants. It's also not great against twin since it's basically worse than an instant-speed removal spell but hey, can't have everything.

Edit: Actually, I guess you could run Hide//Seek? At least it's only awful instead of 100% dead against BG and bottoming is better than destroying. Duergar Hedge-Mage is also pretty sweet, although almost certainly worse than Mortify. All of these options are probably like worse or at best on par with Wear//Tear, though.

Elyv fucked around with this message at 09:55 on Dec 30, 2015

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C
The hide half only hits artifacts. :(

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!
I've finally gotten around to building a standard deck for FNM, based on a couple of decks I've seen posted in here. It seems pretty solid, but the thing I always have trouble with is the sideboard. Any suggestions? I'm debating swapping the Murderous Cut for a K's Command, but I dunno. It's been a couple months since I was even at FNM.

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

Molybdenum posted:

The hide half only hits artifacts. :(

You might want to reread

Dehtraen
Jul 30, 2004

Keep the faith alive

Yawgmoth posted:

I've finally gotten around to building a standard deck for FNM, based on a couple of decks I've seen posted in here. It seems pretty solid, but the thing I always have trouble with is the sideboard. Any suggestions? I'm debating swapping the Murderous Cut for a K's Command, but I dunno. It's been a couple months since I was even at FNM.

I know you haven't been to your FNM in a while but do you have any indication of what the metagame is like at the store? I'd want to be packing some more removal / answers to permanents that will be troublesome (Jace, Mantis Rider, Rhino, Atarka Red's combo kill). Unless your expecting some sort of enchantments deck I'd cut the caustic caterpillars and swap in some mix of Surge of Righteousness / Ultimate Price / Silk Wrap. Outpost Siege / Painful Truths for some card advantage would be a good call too. Maybe drop down to 3 K-Command / 3 Duress?

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Dehtraen posted:

I know you haven't been to your FNM in a while but do you have any indication of what the metagame is like at the store? I'd want to be packing some more removal / answers to permanents that will be troublesome (Jace, Mantis Rider, Rhino, Atarka Red's combo kill). Unless your expecting some sort of enchantments deck I'd cut the caustic caterpillars and swap in some mix of Surge of Righteousness / Ultimate Price / Silk Wrap. Outpost Siege / Painful Truths for some card advantage would be a good call too. Maybe drop down to 3 K-Command / 3 Duress?
Yeah I dunno what people are running these days but I remember seeing dark jeskai, abzan aristocrats/rally, some kind of jeskai turboturns kind of thing, and a couple BW allies. Some people were trying to make RG landfall a thing but who knows how that worked out.The caterpillars are there to deal with silkwrap, stasis snare, various sieges, and the like but I could probably drop those down to 3 along with duress.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

So I'm getting the stuff for a BW Eldrazi modern deck, and considering a standard build too. I'm quite interested in Flayer Drone from Oath with Hangarback, Blight Herder and Oblivion Sower and at least one of the titans. Could that work with morph/manifest. I'm thinking Mastery of the Unseen, maybe 4 colors for Den Protector and Raptor. Or maybe an Aristocrats build with Cutthroat so Scions deal damage coming and going.

Frozen_flame
Feb 14, 2012

Press A to Protect Earth!
Drown in Exile seems a great fit to enable it and clear the way for Blight Herder. I have been interested in the RB Modern one myself.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

Frozen_flame posted:

Drown in Exile seems a great fit to enable it and clear the way for Blight Herder. I have been interested in the RB Modern one myself.

What does Red bring to the table? It did cross my mind to play Vile Aggregate with loads of scion/spawn generators.

I've been playing the BW Modern deck online the last few days, having a blast with it. I've started playing both of my Surgical Extraction maindeck, which can be handy if I need stuff exiled early or find a chance to pull the bottom brick out from under a deck. Think I need to evaluate how to use it, what do you guys thing of grabbing fetch lands so they suddenly have 3 less lands in their deck and less fixing? It's risky game one when you don't know it's not a one-off. I'll probably use it on Lingering Souls every chance I can.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Lantern Control Extracts lands because it wants to remove extra shuffling. I can't think of a reason why a non-Lantern, non-crappy-mill-deck (which I love playing and losing with) would want to hit lands.

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

Oblivion Sower seems like an OK reason.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

Yeah, I think including them maindeck works, it's mostly a matter of working out how best to use them. If I think I can wreck their strategy you can bet I will.

Also taking a look at Reality Smasher, it seems pretty nice. The deck can cast it T3. In fact, if you have Eye of Ugin, Eldrazi Temple and another land, plus two of their cards exiled, you can cast Herder first, get the scions and spend them casting Smasher, if that floats your boat.

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

You can also attack for 5 with the Eldrazi Mimic you played for 0 mana.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

Irony Be My Shield posted:

You can also attack for 5 with the Eldrazi Mimic you played for 0 mana.

Not sure about that one, the way the deck plays it will be a 2/1 much of the time. Suppose it's a use for Displacer but we're turning it into another deck then.

Balon
May 23, 2010

...my greatest work yet.
I've been playing BW Eldrazi online as well, and I've found myself really wanting something like 1 or 2 Endless Ones in the deck to play early. I've cut a Blight Herder and I'm running 1 NUlamog in favor of 2 Endless Ones main. Being able to drop it above curve early game and get some beats in is great. 5/5 on turn 3 is amazing, as it holds off or walks over most grounders - especially considering your opponent isn't likely to be casting a good goyf or a tasigur against the deck.

I really think Reality Smasher is going to be amazing for the deck as well. I've been underwhelmed by Blight Herder more often than not, though I appreciate what it brings to the table when it can.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

Balon posted:

I've been playing BW Eldrazi online as well, and I've found myself really wanting something like 1 or 2 Endless Ones in the deck to play early. I've cut a Blight Herder and I'm running 1 NUlamog in favor of 2 Endless Ones main. Being able to drop it above curve early game and get some beats in is great. 5/5 on turn 3 is amazing, as it holds off or walks over most grounders - especially considering your opponent isn't likely to be casting a good goyf or a tasigur against the deck.

I really think Reality Smasher is going to be amazing for the deck as well. I've been underwhelmed by Blight Herder more often than not, though I appreciate what it brings to the table when it can.

Endless One might be worth a go, can actually be a 6/6 on T3 (after keeping a hand you probably shouldn't have) seems like it would work at any stage of the game.

And I'm also liking how I'm taking weird commons and stuff from Thoughtseize and Inquisition over Goyfs. Don't give a poo poo mate.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

New finding: the matchup against Living End is funny as hell. Obviously Relic just wrecks them, but the interaction with Suspend is particularly cute.

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

BizarroAzrael posted:

Not sure about that one, the way the deck plays it will be a 2/1 much of the time. Suppose it's a use for Displacer but we're turning it into another deck then.

I could easily see the base of 6-8 sol lands turning into a totally different than the up-in-the-air deck that exists currently

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

Thought-Knot Seer also seems pretty awesome - it provides pressure while also screwing either their combo or their removal options.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe

Irony Be My Shield posted:

Thought-Knot Seer also seems pretty awesome - it provides pressure while also screwing either their combo or their removal options.

The modern eldrazi deck is getting an insane amount of gas. This thing will easily be castable on t2 between all the eldrazi temples and eye of ugins. A t2 4/4 with hand disruption attached seems really good.

• Locked thread